May 14, 2014, 10:22 AM EDT
(Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Russell Westbrook – after haphazardly sprinting behind the 3-point arc and forcing a shot, because Russ is going to Russ – drew a foul that sent him to the line for three free throws with the Thunder down two with 6.4 seconds left in Game 5.
Durant, literally, couldn’t stand to watch.
Westbrook made all three, and Oklahoma City hung on to beat the Clippers – with Durant back on his feet and defending during the final possession.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 0
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15