May 14, 2014, 10:22 AM EDT
(Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Russell Westbrook – after haphazardly sprinting behind the 3-point arc and forcing a shot, because Russ is going to Russ – drew a foul that sent him to the line for three free throws with the Thunder down two with 6.4 seconds left in Game 5.
Durant, literally, couldn’t stand to watch.
Westbrook made all three, and Oklahoma City hung on to beat the Clippers – with Durant back on his feet and defending during the final possession.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3