Donald Sterling equates ‘foreign people’ with ‘criminals’ in new audio

May 14, 2014, 1:03 PM EDT

Donald Sterling, V. Stiviano Donald Sterling, V. Stiviano

If you haven’t heard enough from Donald Sterling lately, Mail Online has new audio of the Clippers owner.

In a recorded conversation with Maserati – Really? Maserati? This is where this has gone? – a person believed to be Sterling goes on and on about V. Stiviano.

It’s more of Sterling’s sleazy racism and sexism, and in case you needed confirmation he’s a sleazy racist and sexist, here are some select quotes attributed to Sterling:

• “You could whip me for doing some of the things I did. She’s the most discriminatory person I’ve ever seen. She hates her life. And she looks so different than all the other kids. And she tries so hard to make her skin white. And she does every night.”
  • “Every time, she’s going to say, ‘Well, you know, I can’t help it if my skin is black.’ Well, who cares what color your skin is? Open your legs.”
  • “Did I tell you what she did for a living? She went and bought three cars, and she leased those cars to illegal people who couldn’t get a license in L.A. Then, she leased houses to people who were foreign people, criminals, who couldn’t get a house, didn’t have the qualifications in terms of didn’t have ID. You know what I mean? So, she bought those houses. I mean, she rented those, and then she rented them to the people.”
  • “She asked for money. She said she wanted money. And I said, ‘You know, you never said in the beginning you wanted money, and I gave you money. It was my call. That’s it. OK. OK. OK. I could have stopped her if I had given her more money. But it would have happened next week or two weeks, wouldn’t it?”
  • “She wanted more, and she said she was going to get it – or bring me down.”
  • “The vast overwhelming amount of white people don’t even see the color, they don’t think about it. I don’t know if black people feel the same way but I’m just telling you – you know if you care to hear it fine if you don’t you know that’s fine too.”
  • “Maybe it’s a backlash, maybe there’s been so much racism lately that an incident like that just triggers the emotions of all the people and everybody gets crazy.”
  • “I’m so stupid.”
Latest Posts
  1. LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics

Apr 21, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT

Boston Celtics v Cleveland Cavaliers - Game Two Getty Images

LeBron had 30, Kyrie Irving added 26 to give Cleveland the 2-0 lead in the series.

2. Chandler Parsons out for Game 2, maybe rest of Rockets series

Apr 21, 2015, 9:41 PM EDT

Devin Harris, Chandler Parsons, Trevor Ariza AP

Devin Harris also out Game 2 for Mavericks

3. Nikola Mirotic could miss Game 3 against Bucks

Apr 21, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT

Milwaukee Bucks v Chicago Bulls - Game Two Milwaukee Bucks v Chicago Bulls - Game Two

Bulls forward strained knee in scuffle with Zaza Pachulia

4. PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul

Apr 21, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT

Expect to see a lot more Kawhi Leonard (and Danny Green) on Paul from the start.

5. Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault

Apr 21, 2015, 4:51 PM EDT

Phoenix Suns Media Day Getty Images

The twins were allegedly part of a group that beat up a man outside a rec league basketball tournament.

6. Hawks’ Al Horford says he will play in Game 2 despite finger injury

Apr 21, 2015, 4:14 PM EDT

Al Horford AP

Horford is going to have work to do on the defensive end slowing down Brook Lopez.

7. Brilliant spoof: Zach Randolph’s deep thoughts on cats, shirts, more

Apr 21, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT

Zach Randolph AP

Well done, Zach Randolph and the Memphis Grizzlies.

8. Nets list Mirza Teletovic as ‘probable’ for Game 2 vs. Hawks

Apr 21, 2015, 2:43 PM EDT

Brooklyn Nets v Sacramento Kings Getty Images

Teletovic was originally ruled out for the season on Jan. 23.

9. Report: Spurs might get a free agent meeting with LaMarcus Aldridge

Apr 21, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT

Denver Nuggets v Portland Trail Blazers Getty Images

Another report has Aldridge at no better than 50-50 to re-sign with the Blazers.

10. Raptors’ Lou Williams: ‘Staying in Toronto would be ideal for me’

Apr 21, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT

Toronto Raptors v Charlotte Hornets Getty Images

Williams will be an unrestricted free agent this summer.

Mavericks need to contain Dwight Howard in Game 2