Donald Sterling equates ‘foreign people’ with ‘criminals’ in new audio

May 14, 2014, 1:03 PM EDT

Donald Sterling, V. Stiviano Donald Sterling, V. Stiviano

If you haven’t heard enough from Donald Sterling lately, Mail Online has new audio of the Clippers owner.

In a recorded conversation with Maserati – Really? Maserati? This is where this has gone? – a person believed to be Sterling goes on and on about V. Stiviano.

It’s more of Sterling’s sleazy racism and sexism, and in case you needed confirmation he’s a sleazy racist and sexist, here are some select quotes attributed to Sterling:

• “You could whip me for doing some of the things I did. She’s the most discriminatory person I’ve ever seen. She hates her life. And she looks so different than all the other kids. And she tries so hard to make her skin white. And she does every night.”
  • “Every time, she’s going to say, ‘Well, you know, I can’t help it if my skin is black.’ Well, who cares what color your skin is? Open your legs.”
  • “Did I tell you what she did for a living? She went and bought three cars, and she leased those cars to illegal people who couldn’t get a license in L.A. Then, she leased houses to people who were foreign people, criminals, who couldn’t get a house, didn’t have the qualifications in terms of didn’t have ID. You know what I mean? So, she bought those houses. I mean, she rented those, and then she rented them to the people.”
  • “She asked for money. She said she wanted money. And I said, ‘You know, you never said in the beginning you wanted money, and I gave you money. It was my call. That’s it. OK. OK. OK. I could have stopped her if I had given her more money. But it would have happened next week or two weeks, wouldn’t it?”
  • “She wanted more, and she said she was going to get it – or bring me down.”
  • “The vast overwhelming amount of white people don’t even see the color, they don’t think about it. I don’t know if black people feel the same way but I’m just telling you – you know if you care to hear it fine if you don’t you know that’s fine too.”
  • “Maybe it’s a backlash, maybe there’s been so much racism lately that an incident like that just triggers the emotions of all the people and everybody gets crazy.”
  • “I’m so stupid.”