May 14, 2014, 1:03 PM EDT
If you haven’t heard enough from Donald Sterling lately, Mail Online has new audio of the Clippers owner.
In a recorded conversation with Maserati – Really? Maserati? This is where this has gone? – a person believed to be Sterling goes on and on about V. Stiviano.
It’s more of Sterling’s sleazy racism and sexism, and in case you needed confirmation he’s a sleazy racist and sexist, here are some select quotes attributed to Sterling:
- “You could whip me for doing some of the things I did. She’s the most discriminatory person I’ve ever seen. She hates her life. And she looks so different than all the other kids. And she tries so hard to make her skin white. And she does every night.”
- “Every time, she’s going to say, ‘Well, you know, I can’t help it if my skin is black.’ Well, who cares what color your skin is? Open your legs.”
- “Did I tell you what she did for a living? She went and bought three cars, and she leased those cars to illegal people who couldn’t get a license in L.A. Then, she leased houses to people who were foreign people, criminals, who couldn’t get a house, didn’t have the qualifications in terms of didn’t have ID. You know what I mean? So, she bought those houses. I mean, she rented those, and then she rented them to the people.”
- “She asked for money. She said she wanted money. And I said, ‘You know, you never said in the beginning you wanted money, and I gave you money. It was my call. That’s it. OK. OK. OK. I could have stopped her if I had given her more money. But it would have happened next week or two weeks, wouldn’t it?”
- “She wanted more, and she said she was going to get it – or bring me down.”
- “The vast overwhelming amount of white people don’t even see the color, they don’t think about it. I don’t know if black people feel the same way but I’m just telling you – you know if you care to hear it fine if you don’t you know that’s fine too.”
- “Maybe it’s a backlash, maybe there’s been so much racism lately that an incident like that just triggers the emotions of all the people and everybody gets crazy.”
- “I’m so stupid.”
Apr 21, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
LeBron had 30, Kyrie Irving added 26 to give Cleveland the 2-0 lead in the series.
Apr 21, 2015, 9:41 PM EDT
Devin Harris also out Game 2 for Mavericks
LeBron James on Pat Riley saying ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas:’ ‘I don’t care about nonsense’
Apr 21, 2015, 8:45 PM EDT
LeBron says he’s focused on helping the Cavaliers in the playoffs
Apr 21, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Bulls forward strained knee in scuffle with Zaza Pachulia
Apr 21, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
Expect to see a lot more Kawhi Leonard (and Danny Green) on Paul from the start.
Apr 21, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
He said it was a running joke with a teammate.
Apr 21, 2015, 5:40 PM EDT
Lillard was 5-of-21 in Game 1.
Apr 21, 2015, 4:51 PM EDT
The twins were allegedly part of a group that beat up a man outside a rec league basketball tournament.
Apr 21, 2015, 4:14 PM EDT
Horford is going to have work to do on the defensive end slowing down Brook Lopez.
Apr 21, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
Well done, Zach Randolph and the Memphis Grizzlies.
Apr 21, 2015, 2:43 PM EDT
Teletovic was originally ruled out for the season on Jan. 23.
Apr 21, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
Is nothing sacred?
Nets coach Lionel Hollins isn’t focused on stopping Kyle Korver: ‘It’s not like we’re talking Stephen Curry’
Apr 21, 2015, 1:10 PM EDT
Korver led the Hawks with 21 points in Atlanta’s Game 1 win over the Nets.
Apr 21, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
He’ll consider everything.
Apr 21, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Another report has Aldridge at no better than 50-50 to re-sign with the Blazers.
Apr 21, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT
Williams will be an unrestricted free agent this summer.
Apr 21, 2015, 10:26 AM EDT
Full voting results enclosed.
Apr 21, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
Butler wasn’t wrong — he torched the Bucks for 31 points.
Bucks’ Zaza Pachulia ejected after two incidents with Bulls’ Nikola Mirotic, who left the game due to injury (VIDEO)
Apr 21, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Mirotic suffered a quad strain, a swollen knee and possibly a concussion.
Apr 21, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Klay Thompson was the catalyst for both big Golden State runs.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 0
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 9
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14