May 13, 2014, 2:56 PM EDT
I’ll be the first to accept ur apology..as a man who’s made a mistake or two in life I know how hard it is to look at your self in the mirror when you let so many ppl down but for anybody who can’t and won’t accept his apology u need to look in the mirror because were not perfect..forgiveness will destroy racism not more hatred..
—Gilbert Arenas, on his Instagram account
Well, that’s one.
That is Gilbert Arenas posting on Instagram, accepting the apology of Donald Sterling, something the embattled Clippers owner said during an interview with Anderson Cooper on CNN.
Forgiveness is one of the great gifts one person can give another, one we should all use more in our daily lives, and I would never tell someone not to forgive another, never tell someone how to feel about anything. My only question to Arenas would be: Do you feel Sterling’s apology was sincere?
Sterling also said in that interview that he believed that the Clippers players still loved him and were playing for him. At shootaround Tuesday the Clippers players tried to handle that diplomatically.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 19
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28