May 13, 2014, 2:56 PM EDT
I’ll be the first to accept ur apology..as a man who’s made a mistake or two in life I know how hard it is to look at your self in the mirror when you let so many ppl down but for anybody who can’t and won’t accept his apology u need to look in the mirror because were not perfect..forgiveness will destroy racism not more hatred..
—Gilbert Arenas, on his Instagram account
Well, that’s one.
That is Gilbert Arenas posting on Instagram, accepting the apology of Donald Sterling, something the embattled Clippers owner said during an interview with Anderson Cooper on CNN.
Forgiveness is one of the great gifts one person can give another, one we should all use more in our daily lives, and I would never tell someone not to forgive another, never tell someone how to feel about anything. My only question to Arenas would be: Do you feel Sterling’s apology was sincere?
Sterling also said in that interview that he believed that the Clippers players still loved him and were playing for him. At shootaround Tuesday the Clippers players tried to handle that diplomatically.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 22
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8