May 12, 2014, 12:20 PM EDT
The speed and ferocity of the Thunder’s early attacks on the Clippers Sunday caught everyone off guard — including the girl who mops the floor.
In the first quarter the Clippers had the ball and, as she is supposed to do, the girl with the floor mop comes out at the other end and tries to wipe up any sweat on the floor. But then Russell Westbrook strips Chris Paul and is off the the races…
And that leaves the girl with the mop scrambling. She did a good job just getting out of there.
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 3
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 9
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16