May 12, 2014, 12:20 PM EDT
The speed and ferocity of the Thunder’s early attacks on the Clippers Sunday caught everyone off guard — including the girl who mops the floor.
In the first quarter the Clippers had the ball and, as she is supposed to do, the girl with the floor mop comes out at the other end and tries to wipe up any sweat on the floor. But then Russell Westbrook strips Chris Paul and is off the the races…
And that leaves the girl with the mop scrambling. She did a good job just getting out of there.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20