May 12, 2014, 12:20 PM EDT
The speed and ferocity of the Thunder’s early attacks on the Clippers Sunday caught everyone off guard — including the girl who mops the floor.
In the first quarter the Clippers had the ball and, as she is supposed to do, the girl with the floor mop comes out at the other end and tries to wipe up any sweat on the floor. But then Russell Westbrook strips Chris Paul and is off the the races…
And that leaves the girl with the mop scrambling. She did a good job just getting out of there.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 19
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 7
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 34
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2