May 12, 2014, 12:20 PM EST
The speed and ferocity of the Thunder’s early attacks on the Clippers Sunday caught everyone off guard — including the girl who mops the floor.
In the first quarter the Clippers had the ball and, as she is supposed to do, the girl with the floor mop comes out at the other end and tries to wipe up any sweat on the floor. But then Russell Westbrook strips Chris Paul and is off the the races…
And that leaves the girl with the mop scrambling. She did a good job just getting out of there.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30