May 12, 2014, 12:20 PM EDT
The speed and ferocity of the Thunder’s early attacks on the Clippers Sunday caught everyone off guard — including the girl who mops the floor.
In the first quarter the Clippers had the ball and, as she is supposed to do, the girl with the floor mop comes out at the other end and tries to wipe up any sweat on the floor. But then Russell Westbrook strips Chris Paul and is off the the races…
And that leaves the girl with the mop scrambling. She did a good job just getting out of there.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11