Donald Sterling says he was set up, says Magic Johnson bad role model for children of L.A. (VIDEO)

May 12, 2014, 8:44 AM EST

The first rule on climbing out of a hole is to stop digging.

That’s what Donald Sterling intended to do with his sit down interview with Anderson Cooper of CNN, which will air at length Monday night on the news network. Show the world he’s not a bad guy, start climbing out of his self-created hole.

But from the early excerpts released, it looks like Sterling had his shovel in hand and just kept on digging. And with that he gives the NBA more reason to oust him for being bad for business and the league’s image.

He did offer an apology for the racist comments he made on a leaked recording, comments that forced NBA Commissioner Adam Silver to ban Sterling from the team for life, fine him $2.5 million and to start efforts to force a sale of the team (something that requires a 3/4 vote of the other NBA owners).

“I’m not a racist,” Sterling told Cooper. “I made a terrible, terrible mistake. And I’m here with you today to apologize and to ask for forgiveness for all the people that I’ve hurt.”

Then Sterling kept on digging. He says he was set up, that the words he spoke in private when he thought he could get away with it were not what he really thinks. Sterling goes with the odd “out of body experience” defense.

“When I listen to that tape, I don’t even know how I can say words like that. … I don’t know why the girl had me say those things,” he told CNN’s Anderson Cooper in an exclusive interview set to air on Monday.

“You’re saying you were set up?” Cooper asked.

“Well yes, I was baited,” Sterling said. “I mean, that’s not the way I talk. I don’t talk about people for one thing, ever. I talk about ideas and other things. I don’t talk about people.”

The recorded fight that first aired on TMZ started because Sterling’s mistress V. Stiviano had posted photos on her Instagram account with Magic Johnson. On the recording Sterling questions why she would broadcast that she is seen with black men and he adds that he never wanted her to bring them or Magic to “his games,” referring to the Clippers. (Magic said no problem, I’ll never come to a Clippers game again so long as he is the owner.)

Sterling said he had spoken to Magic since the incident, but then couldn’t resist another dig.

“If I said anything wrong, I’m sorry,” Sterling said. “He’s a good person. I mean, what am I going to say? Has he done everything he can do to help minorities? I don’t think so. But I’ll say it, he’s great. But I don’t think he’s a good example for the children of Los Angeles.”

Magic is far from a perfect human being, but as a native Angelino if my children grow up to have the positive impact Magic did on Los Angeles I’d be incredibly proud. Not the impact he had as a player, the impact as a person, as a business man. For one, Johnson helped change the perception of HIV/AIDS with many people around the nation, showing it was more than a “gay plague” (as if that somehow made the deaths less tragic) and was something much bigger and far reaching.

Magic Johnson the business man made a chunk of his money building first-class shopping centers and bringing amenities such as new movie theaters and grocery stores to predominantly African-American (and other minority) neighborhoods. Johnson helped evolve neighborhoods. Where other developers feared to tread Magic was a pioneer and showed the institutional bias in the system.

Magic and his wife donate extensively to charity, both with their time and money. Not just putting their pictures in the paper touting projects that never come close to getting built (as Sterling did on Skid Row in Los Angeles, among other things). Magic backs up his words.

If Sterling’s issues with Magic are about cheating on his wife back in the day, that would be a sad coincidence.

Sterling says in the CNN interview he thinks he deserves a second chance from the other NBA owners after he made one mistake in 35 years. Suggesting that there has been just one mistake is laughable. He ran a shoddy organization only to make a profit for decades, something that just changed in recent years (and he still makes a healthy profit, which he should, but he’s spending now). His team was an embarrassment to the league for decades. That’s not even getting onto the housing discrimination lawsuits or reevaluations in the Elgin Baylor lawsuit. The league had Sterling sign additional ethics documents for a reason.

The fact of the matter is that the NBA’s moral outrage coincides with its business interests here — sponsors are pulling out from the Clippers and the players were considering a boycott if Silver had not come down hard on Sterling. The league will not back down here (although if they could find a compromise to make this go away and remove the Sterlings, they would consider it). In the middle of what has been a great playoffs for the league, they have had to deal with Sterling giving the Association its biggest black eye since the “malice in the Palace” incident. Because of that the league is not going to back off its efforts to force a sale here. Not with him or his wife.

You can be sure both of them will fight this, although in the interview Sterling suggests he doesn’t gain from a fight (this is where I think his wife is his proxy, that this is more coordinated than it appears at first blush). It is only going to get uglier.

Sterling will see this as fighting, but what he’s really doing is just keeping on digging.

1. duhwighthoward - May 12, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Why the double-standard? The players speak out against Sterling for his racist comments, while they refer to women as b1tch3s and h0’s.

• genericcommenter - May 12, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Cites? You might as well have said “the blacks.”

• duhwighthoward - May 12, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Ever been in the locker room of a college or pro team?
        Ever been in a strip club in a city with pro sports?
        Ever been in the club in Vegas during Summer League?

Or how about all the players taking pictures with Jay-Z and Kanye?
        Those two haven’t exactly described women with the most flattering words?
        Why don’t they have a problem with that?

• musician0785 - May 12, 2014 at 11:35 AM

because white men weren’t slaves or ever subject to the kinds of indignities that minorities, specifically African Americans were. That’s why the double standard, that’s why you cant say the n word, and trying to equate the n word to b’s and ho’s is laughable…..same ol white ppl complaining about double standards, but somehow cant see the double standard there is in America for people of color

• duhwighthoward - May 12, 2014 at 12:34 PM

@musician0785, so you’re saying it’s okay to be sexist as long as you’re not racist?

Says a lot about you.

• mortalkondek - May 12, 2014 at 12:41 PM

musician0785 says, “because white men weren’t slaves or ever subject to the kinds of indignities that minorities, specifically African Americans were.”

I think there are about 6 million Jews that would beg to differ.

• dougwhite659 - May 12, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Really, I don’t ever recall David Robinson or Tim Duncan using the words you mentioned. Could you be assigning the attributes of a few players to ALL NBA players….what is the word for that again…… Oh wait, I remember…. BIGOTRY!

• asimonetti88 - May 12, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Magic Johnson is a great role model. He made some stupid decisions when he was young, and unfortunately they resulted in him contracting HIV. However, he has done his best to educate others to not make the same bad decisions he did. He has also found the difficult balance between being a successful business person and successfully using business to give back to others as well.

• hojo20 - May 12, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Getting HIV is a “stupid” decision? That’s an understatement.

• asimonetti88 - May 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM

having unprotected sex with multiple partners is a stupid decision.

that said, the consequences of that decision was not as well known in the 1980s.

Magic has been committed to helping change that and today the consequences are much better known

• monkeyhateclean - May 12, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Which players?

• nflcrimerankingscom - May 12, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Still trying to determine if you are a troll or just a dolt.

• ranfan12 - May 12, 2014 at 2:40 PM

hard to figure out on this site

• kookiebuger - May 12, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Your comment is laughable, as a black man I haven’t been affected by slavery and dealt with some racism but you’re argument is silly. Slavery is dealing with physical and mental abuse, all the black men and women who sacrificed their lives to help end slavery and stop racism means a billion times more then being called a bad word.

• musician0785 - May 12, 2014 at 12:40 PM

As a black man you have been affected by slavery your just to ignorant to realize it…..why don’t you look up these numbers: % of the black population currently incarcerated versus EVERY OTHER RACE in America, % of blacks in poverty versus their counterparts from other races, how about % of blacks in college versus % in jail……

“all the black men and women who sacrificed their lives to help end slavery and stop racism means a billion times more then being called a bad word.”

You think this issue is about being called a bad word? seriously? If that’s the case then you missed the whole point. this is about the so called double standard that’s constantly being brought up. why don’t you READ before you respond.

• musician0785 - May 12, 2014 at 12:41 PM

By the way, I am also a Black man

• im2gr84u2h8on - May 12, 2014 at 2:06 PM

I talk like I’m Black and I painted my skin Black, so does that mean I’m Black?

• billtetley53 - May 12, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Pissy eyes is back crying again!

Slavery was over nearly 150 years ago. You were NOT affected by it. Im willing to go as far as to sayvthat you werent alive in 1965, so you werent affected by that either. Look, slavery was a horrible, horrible thing, I get that. But to still be beating that drum is nothing more than excuse making.
        If the % of the black population in prison is so high, MAYBE THEY SHOULD QUIT COMMITTING SO MANY CRIMES!!!
        If there is so much poverty, WORK HARDER! Get yourself out of it.
        If you want to go to college as a black person,STUDY HARD, GET GOOD GRADES!!

Quit making excuses and blaming others for your lot in life. Im not super rich. I worked 3 jobs to put myself through school.

Too many people, white and any other races, want the easu way out, dont want to work hard for anything. Its sickening. But to sit there and blame white people for your predicament is asinine.
        If you are going to commit a crime, youre going to jail.
        If you arent going take school seriously,you arent going to get to college.
        If you arent willing to work hard, youre going to stay in poverty.
        Do yourself a favor, read ICE T’s autobiography. He says a lot of the same things.

I am 150% for racial equality. But people have to be willing to bust their tails for what they want, it cant just be given to anyone. I did it for 4 years and its a hreat feeling to accomplish it.

• billtetley53 - May 12, 2014 at 4:06 PM

I obviously should have taken a typing class during those 4 years!

• jvw1982 - May 12, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Your ignorance is stunning

• billtetley53 - May 12, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Jvw, why dont you elaborate as to why?

• musician0785 - May 12, 2014 at 8:58 PM

I will

Racial minorities are more likely than white Americans to be arrested,” the report explains. “Once arrested, they are more likely to be convicted; and once convicted, they are more likely to face stiff sentences.”

• musician0785 - May 12, 2014 at 9:03 PM

Racism is systemic, but its something that most will never understand…..like this moron up here…. Am i saying that all African american problems are caused by society? no, but it seems that no one is willing to admit that some of them are…..

• musician0785 - May 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM

“The problem begins with police activity. According to Justice Department data cited in the report, police arrested black youth for drug crimes at more than twice the rate of white youth between 1980 and 2010, nationwide. Yet a 2012 study from the National Institute on Drug Abuse found that white high-school students were slightly more likely to have abused illegal drugs within the past month than black students of the same age.

Blacks are also far more likely than whites to be stopped by the police while driving. The Sentencing Project report largely attributes the racial disparities in both traffic and drug arrests to “implicit racial bias” on the part of the police.”

But these white men on this site want me to believe that its nobody’s fault but our own….they wanna tell me its all self inflicted, White men telling a black man about how they are affected by racial inequality in America…..typical….acting as if discrimination and racism ended when slavery did….

• musician0785 - May 12, 2014 at 9:12 PM

do some reading and educate yourself, before speaking about an experience in America you know ZERO about

• cullenand99 - May 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM

@billtetley53

I’m not sure if you’re deaf, dumb, blind, or all three. There is more to slavery than just shackles and chains. If you’re told you are worth nothing repeatedly for 500 years by the American government (which they’ve been doing against people of African origins) you’ll start to believe it. Racism is not dead, neither is slavery. If you’re white then of course you’ll think those two things are dead or don’t have a strong impact on today’s society, because you’ve never experienced oppression a day in your life. The prison industrial complex IS slavery, Africans have been brainwashed to think they are subconsciously inferior to whites.

I don’t want to go in depth on the subject because this is a basketball blog, but the effects of slavery are still present. Remember, there is a reason why the distribution/possession of crack cocaine results in a significantly higher jail time than the distribution/possession of cocaine.

• billtetley53 - May 13, 2014 at 8:33 AM

I never said racism was dead. Its alive and well unfortunately. My point was this: People need to stop making excuses. What are people distributing crack or coke for in the 1st place? You act like that is an acceptable way to make $, both are illegal. Dont break the law, you wont need to worry about the fairness of the sentencing!

You act like all white people are oppressing blacks, and thats simply not true. Big $ in this country is doing that, people with power. Do something about, work to improve yourself,educate yourself. Or is it simply just easier to say, im being oppressed, so i may as well give up?
        Youre right though, this a sports blog, not the place for this. Im not anti anyone, i see whites everyday doingvthe same damn thing with Meth, robbing, stealing etc. Its pathetic that people do not want to work for anything and that its always they are the victim.

Makes me glad im the age i am, id hate to see what this world looks like in 100 years.

• cullenand99 - May 13, 2014 at 4:01 PM

You’re missing the point. The system is designed against anybody who isn’t white. Someone who is black has to work twice as hard to get half of what someone white has. If you’re not a “minority” you probably won’t understand it. I agree that people need to be made accountable for their actions, but most of those actions would’ve never happened had the system not failed these people.

• suckit619 - May 12, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Stop painting with a broad brush moron

• antistratfordian - May 12, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Where are hearing players refer to women as “b1tch3s and h0′s”?

2. opinevain - May 12, 2014 at 8:56 AM

I dont know what to think about this anymore. I’m over it

• raidordie - May 12, 2014 at 11:12 AM

As a clipper fan I would love to have magic as the owner or part of an ownership group. Hs fearless in getting star players. But watching how this is playing out is sad. I hate Donald sterling but I don’t think anyone deserves to be destroyed by what is now the race/gay baiting media. Society as a whole is losing focus.

3. Mr. Poindexter - May 12, 2014 at 8:57 AM

WTH are you talking about? Stop being stupid.

4. saint1997 - May 12, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Really liked the commentary Kurt – well said

5. hwatt - May 12, 2014 at 9:12 AM

this has sarah palin-katie couric written all over it. SNL will just press record, then hit ‘replay’ saturday night, just as they did before. juicy stuff.

• hwatt - May 12, 2014 at 9:14 AM

at 80 years old… he needs a permanent pr person. i mean like 24-7. Somebody like…. his wife. But oh wait, clearly they are having issues. oh well, let the digging continue. Going down in flames…

6. snipedanglecelly13 - May 12, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I’m tired of hearing about this sterling story, can’t wait till this story to end

7. nard100 - May 12, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Thanks Donald for the sincere apology. NOT. Some folks just don’t get it, but then again I guess when you get to a certain financial status, you can just flip everybody the bird and say “Bite Me!” even if thinly veiled.

• 00maltliquor - May 12, 2014 at 5:25 PM

“Not” and “bite me” in the same sentence. Lol thanks for the throwback!

8. ninjapleazee - May 12, 2014 at 10:14 AM

So a black boxer can call Asians discriminatory names and make racial remarks is still allowed to box and now wants to own an NBA team. Go figure.

• moochzilla - May 12, 2014 at 10:31 AM

If that boxer owns a basketball team that is currently granted franchise status in the NBA….then no, he can’t. The other 29 owners would decide he needed to sell the team to someone who better helps their business interests as a partners in the association of franchises.

Does that help?

Sterling can keep his team, it just won’t be in the NBA. The other 29 owners ALLOW him to be part of it. The NBA itself is just a licensing organization. One that – via the success of The Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, and Heat, has allowed this sad-sack franchise to become very valuable despite awful management and ownership.

• RavenzGunnerz - May 12, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Mayweather does not own an NBA team. take your race biting away…

• duhwighthoward - May 12, 2014 at 11:09 AM

He said he would like to buy the Cippers.

Get your factz straight.

• spursareold - May 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM

So? People in Hell want ice water. I don’t think they’re getting any.

• asimonetti88 - May 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM

He’s talking about Adrian Broner. He’s also not understanding that different standards apply to different people.

• musician0785 - May 12, 2014 at 12:42 PM

apparently no one does

• paleihe - May 12, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Mayweather doesn’t run a sports franchise that consists of 80% Asians. Bad analogy.

• azarkhan - May 12, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Ninja, let’s not focus on the racist black guy. This is about the racist white guy.

• nflcrimerankingscom - May 12, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Yeah, blacks have had it so easy in this country…

• antistratfordian - May 12, 2014 at 5:58 PM

Mayweather was heavily criticized for that, and he apologized. And Mayweather is never going to be a controlling owner of an NBA team. And the NBA doesn’t control who is allowed to box so you’re going to have to complain to someone else about that.

• duhwighthoward - May 12, 2014 at 6:30 PM

And so begins the apology tour…

• antistratfordian - May 12, 2014 at 6:38 PM

I’m a Pacquiao fan, and what Mayweather said really angered me. So I rarely defend Floyd Mayweather for anything. But if Floyd was an NBA owner at the time he would’ve also had major problems with the league.

9. thenew013 - May 12, 2014 at 10:21 AM

He needs to just let it go. He is old as dirt he needs to just sell the team, move out of the country and just chill.

• moochzilla - May 12, 2014 at 10:33 AM

He should THANK the NBA for allowing him to sell – the league is at its peak in terms of popularity, appeal, and profit. And let’s not forget the one good move the Clippers have made in our lifetime – the acquisition of Chris Paul – was handed to them by Sterling’s boy, David Stern. It was a gift.

• paleihe - May 12, 2014 at 11:15 AM

No, it wasn’t.

Every team could have traded for CP when the Lakers trade was rescinded. The Clips put together the best package.

• musician0785 - May 12, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Eric Gordon and Chris Kaman……what a package (that’s what she said)

• paleihe - May 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM

They also got a chance to suck for another year, and get the #1 pick the following year.

If they had taken the Lakers deal, they wouldn’t have Anthony Davis now. Essentially, by making the deal with the Clips, and sucking for another year, they got AD.

Still a bad deal for them?

• musician0785 - May 12, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Bad deal for New Orleans? No, none of the deals would have been bad for New Orleans, but there is a flaw in your logic. They would’ve sucked anyway…instead of Lamar Odom they got Chris Kaman AND Eric Gordon. And the #1 pick is determined by lottery, so their chances to land it wouldve been the same.

• paleihe - May 12, 2014 at 1:20 PM

I disagree, their chances to get the #1 pick became better because of the pieces they received. Gordon also only played 9 games his first year with NO, so that played a big role in them being horrible.

With Scola and Martin (since LO couldn’t function after being traded), they wouldn’t have been as bad, meaning less ping-pong balls and more W’s.

But, props on the ‘that’s what she said’ part.

10. grantgoodman93 - May 12, 2014 at 10:47 AM

This guy is looney.

11. jziii - May 12, 2014 at 11:14 AM

” comments that forced NBA Commissioner Adam Silver to ban Sterling for life.”

Forced? Nobody forced Silver to do anything. This witch hunt, which is being pushed along without even a moment of reflection by the simpletons at PFT, is more shameful than the idiotic comments made by a stupid, old racist. Next it will be a witch hunt against someone for making stupid homophobic comments. After that, maybe it will be for saying something that offends the majority political party.

• kookiebuger - May 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM

You’re an idiot.

• antistratfordian - May 12, 2014 at 6:01 PM

It is not a witch hunt. He is being fairly rebuked – not unfairly. If someone came out making similarly “stupid” homophobic comments I would hope they would receive the same treatment.

12. wordyduke - May 12, 2014 at 11:20 AM

As the article says, Sterling’s operation was an embarrassment to the league for decades. Owning an NBA franchise during that time has been a license to print money and Sterling got enormously richer without having to do anything. He said what he said, whatever the excuses. He needs to go.

At the same time, if his silly rabbit had been hanging around the Humane Society helping to care for dogs and cats, Sterling would have said disparaging things about animals. His rant, translated, was “Pay attention to ME, you silly rabbit!”

Not a very smart way — if there is any way — to maintain your hold on a girl friend who is 50 years younger, but then Sterling is a genius at making money, not human relations..

13. djlexluger - May 12, 2014 at 11:26 AM

He’s clearly is not all there. He was asked if he had anyone close to him that he trusts, and his answer was Magic Johnson?

14. spursareold - May 12, 2014 at 11:27 AM

1) I was set up. I’ll never say anything like that again! Boo hoo!
    2) Uh, Magic Johnson is a bad role model for inner city kids.

Doh!

• duhwighthoward - May 12, 2014 at 3:39 PM

ROTFL

15. dfleek - May 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Every time this guy opens his mouth, he digs the hole deeper. DON. Just shutup .

16. tombstone7 - May 12, 2014 at 1:50 PM

His “mistress” should not be hailed as innocent. I am not saying she’s a gold- digga, but it’s clear she ain’t hanging with some broke ***** !

She’s a “W**** !

• muathjam21 - May 12, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Not only is she a gold-digger and most likely a home-wrecker, she’s also a criminal. Recording a private conversation without the other party knowing is ILLEGAL in California.

• antistratfordian - May 12, 2014 at 5:51 PM

That’s irrelevant. No one cares about her in this story.

17. muathjam21 - May 12, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Let’s see –

“V. Stiviano” is good friends with Magic Johnson, who has wanted to buy a basketball team (and, more specifically, a Los Angeles team) since he’s been able to.

“V. Stiviano” somehow engages in a conversation with Donald Sterling about hanging out with black people (like Magic Johnson) and Sterling ends up asking her not to hang out with them in public.

“V. Stiviano” then proceeds to publicize the conversation putting the Sterling family in hot water with the players and the league.

Magic Johnson then comes out and says he wants to buy the team, and that the players will NOT play for the Clippers organization if a Sterling owns the team.

It’s not very hard to put two and two together.

• duhwighthoward - May 12, 2014 at 3:43 PM

I believe that Donald Sterling has always been a low-life racist and just happened to get too involved with the wrong crazy person. Can’t imagine the Magic Man scheming like this.

However as far as conspiracy theories go, yours is one of the very best!

• antistratfordian - May 12, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Donald Sterling is still a vile racist regardless.

18. kamauthabiti - May 12, 2014 at 2:40 PM

so after this whole thing is done you people attack Black people and then say racism is not a problem–really hypocritical.

19. dexterismyhero - May 12, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Are we now a Black PBT site?

20. aldavis4president - May 12, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Blacks/minorities arnt given the same opportunities as white because the majority of business owners are all mostly similar to sterling and the guy who said slavery was 160 years ago. it has nothing to do with slavery, Rodney king was just like 20years ago. Racism is still a huge issue in the country, the man just likes to hide it and make it seem like everyone has equal rights. Theirs a Rooney rule for a reason. Where there is poverty there is crime, you are a product of your surroundings, and the Majority of minorities live in the most poorest of conditions. I’ve read on these comments for blacks to just get to stop committing crimes, work and go to school, like it’s their genes to want to be poor or in prison or unemployed, like whites commit less crimes because they are white. Give me a break! It’ll take the generation of the sterling’s to pass away before we see any improvements but even he has planted his seeds in people. Smmhhh

• billtetley53 - May 14, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Excuse making plain and simple. You have a choice. You have a choice to work atBurger King or sell drugs. Selling drugs is the eady way out. You sell erugs, you go to jail. Quit blaming someone else for your lot in life. The man isnt doing crap to you, youre doing it to yourselves with poor life choices!

All I saw in that pist was excuse after excuse.

I see it my own city. People(of all races) on the government dole, taking handouts, not working atall and selling drugs. 100s of programs to help them better themselves, but theyd rather collect a welfare check and sell drugs than better themselves. Its sickening. There are plenty of chances to get out of their situation, but they just want a free ride.

Theses same people continue to cycle through the jail website time after time. Nobody sais life was easy, you need to work for it. Its telling that you need to reach back to the King beating to prove you point. If you wantvout of a situation, there are many programs to help out, you just have to want to put the work in, simple as that. No free rides.

21. antistratfordian - May 12, 2014 at 6:26 PM

His comments about Magic are mind boggling, and it actually infuriates me. How small-minded and intolerant do you have to be to come on to a television show to “apologize” for your racist rant by trying to accuse successful African Americans of social negligence? He is in no position to judge the contributions of ANY African American, so when it comes to that it would behoove him to keep his f—— mouth shut.

This interview is disturbing and it reveals the true depth of his problem – which is worse than most of you realize.

22. zoomy123 - May 12, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Don’t you people understand? It’s very easy for a non-racist person to be baited into making racist remarks for several minutes. Shame on all of you; you should show Donald Sterling more sympathy.

Who will land Josh Smith?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches