May 10, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
There wasn’t a lot of transition defense (or defense period) being played in the Thunder’s Game 3 win over the Clippers Friday night.
What is wild is watch how much ground Durant covers dribbling at full speed like this — he only dribbles twice past half court and lays it in. There is no traveling here, he is just so long and covers such space with his stride he can pull it of. And make Dudley look lost in the process.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30