May 10, 2014, 12:42 AM EDT
The Clippers and Thunder were engaged in the kind of shootout the Wizards and Pacers could only dream of and Chris Paul was hot and decided to try the heat-check three as time wound down in the first half — and he drilled it.
Paul finished with 14 points and 8 assists at the half, and the Clippers led 63-61. Kevin Durant had 15 points in the half.
That 63 points by the Clippers was how many the Wizards scored all game against the Pacers. Night and Day between these conferences.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15