May 10, 2014, 12:42 AM EST
The Clippers and Thunder were engaged in the kind of shootout the Wizards and Pacers could only dream of and Chris Paul was hot and decided to try the heat-check three as time wound down in the first half — and he drilled it.
Paul finished with 14 points and 8 assists at the half, and the Clippers led 63-61. Kevin Durant had 15 points in the half.
That 63 points by the Clippers was how many the Wizards scored all game against the Pacers. Night and Day between these conferences.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10