May 10, 2014, 12:42 AM EST
The Clippers and Thunder were engaged in the kind of shootout the Wizards and Pacers could only dream of and Chris Paul was hot and decided to try the heat-check three as time wound down in the first half — and he drilled it.
Paul finished with 14 points and 8 assists at the half, and the Clippers led 63-61. Kevin Durant had 15 points in the half.
That 63 points by the Clippers was how many the Wizards scored all game against the Pacers. Night and Day between these conferences.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8