May 10, 2014, 12:42 AM EDT
The Clippers and Thunder were engaged in the kind of shootout the Wizards and Pacers could only dream of and Chris Paul was hot and decided to try the heat-check three as time wound down in the first half — and he drilled it.
Paul finished with 14 points and 8 assists at the half, and the Clippers led 63-61. Kevin Durant had 15 points in the half.
That 63 points by the Clippers was how many the Wizards scored all game against the Pacers. Night and Day between these conferences.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 23
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2