May 9, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
This theatrical pool dunk comes to us via a Turkish Airlines and features some of the top players in the Euroleague as that heads to its Final Four (the Euroleague is the Champions League of basketball, with the best club teams from all over that continent competing against each other).
PBT’s own Dan Feldman wants to argue this isn’t a real pool dunk because guys hold on to the ball while touching the ground or the pool itself, that it doesn’t qualify because it isn’t a series of leaping perfectly choreographed passes that you could do in your backyard if you were creative enough and could execute it.
To that I say:
JET PACK IN A POOL.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31