May 9, 2014, 3:13 PM EST
This theatrical pool dunk comes to us via a Turkish Airlines and features some of the top players in the Euroleague as that heads to its Final Four (the Euroleague is the Champions League of basketball, with the best club teams from all over that continent competing against each other).
PBT’s own Dan Feldman wants to argue this isn’t a real pool dunk because guys hold on to the ball while touching the ground or the pool itself, that it doesn’t qualify because it isn’t a series of leaping perfectly choreographed passes that you could do in your backyard if you were creative enough and could execute it.
To that I say:
JET PACK IN A POOL.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 5
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 14
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36