May 9, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
This theatrical pool dunk comes to us via a Turkish Airlines and features some of the top players in the Euroleague as that heads to its Final Four (the Euroleague is the Champions League of basketball, with the best club teams from all over that continent competing against each other).
PBT’s own Dan Feldman wants to argue this isn’t a real pool dunk because guys hold on to the ball while touching the ground or the pool itself, that it doesn’t qualify because it isn’t a series of leaping perfectly choreographed passes that you could do in your backyard if you were creative enough and could execute it.
To that I say:
JET PACK IN A POOL.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 51
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19