May 9, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
This theatrical pool dunk comes to us via a Turkish Airlines and features some of the top players in the Euroleague as that heads to its Final Four (the Euroleague is the Champions League of basketball, with the best club teams from all over that continent competing against each other).
PBT’s own Dan Feldman wants to argue this isn’t a real pool dunk because guys hold on to the ball while touching the ground or the pool itself, that it doesn’t qualify because it isn’t a series of leaping perfectly choreographed passes that you could do in your backyard if you were creative enough and could execute it.
To that I say:
JET PACK IN A POOL.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2