May 9, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
This theatrical pool dunk comes to us via a Turkish Airlines and features some of the top players in the Euroleague as that heads to its Final Four (the Euroleague is the Champions League of basketball, with the best club teams from all over that continent competing against each other).
PBT’s own Dan Feldman wants to argue this isn’t a real pool dunk because guys hold on to the ball while touching the ground or the pool itself, that it doesn’t qualify because it isn’t a series of leaping perfectly choreographed passes that you could do in your backyard if you were creative enough and could execute it.
To that I say:
JET PACK IN A POOL.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 26
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25