May 8, 2014, 5:38 PM EDT
It was one of the most moving parts of Kevin Durant‘s very emotional, heartfelt MVP acceptance speech — he thanked his mother, Wanda Pratt. A woman who both nurtured and pushed him to be what he has become.
The NBA and the National Basketball Players’ Association have turned that into a Mother’s Day ad.
You are going to see this a lot on your screens now through Monday, but this is well done and touching.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 32
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 27
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48