May 8, 2014, 5:38 PM EDT
It was one of the most moving parts of Kevin Durant‘s very emotional, heartfelt MVP acceptance speech — he thanked his mother, Wanda Pratt. A woman who both nurtured and pushed him to be what he has become.
The NBA and the National Basketball Players’ Association have turned that into a Mother’s Day ad.
You are going to see this a lot on your screens now through Monday, but this is well done and touching.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61