May 8, 2014, 5:38 PM EDT
It was one of the most moving parts of Kevin Durant‘s very emotional, heartfelt MVP acceptance speech — he thanked his mother, Wanda Pratt. A woman who both nurtured and pushed him to be what he has become.
The NBA and the National Basketball Players’ Association have turned that into a Mother’s Day ad.
You are going to see this a lot on your screens now through Monday, but this is well done and touching.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 65
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 14
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32