May 8, 2014, 5:38 PM EDT
It was one of the most moving parts of Kevin Durant‘s very emotional, heartfelt MVP acceptance speech — he thanked his mother, Wanda Pratt. A woman who both nurtured and pushed him to be what he has become.
The NBA and the National Basketball Players’ Association have turned that into a Mother’s Day ad.
You are going to see this a lot on your screens now through Monday, but this is well done and touching.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 1
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 10
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29