May 6, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Chris Paul owned Game 1.
He’s the best in the business at finding and exploiting mismatches, and when he realized the Thunder were switching the pick-and-roll and leaving a big on him, he knew he had the mismatch. So he went at it, and couldn’t miss, hitting his first eight three point attempts. Paul had 17 first quarter points and the Clippers had pulled away never to look back.
I know normally when we think Clippers’ highlight we think Blake Griffin dunking, but this was CP3’s night.
Oh, what the heck, here’s Griffin dunking on the Thunder, too.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 32
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 47
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 16
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11