May 6, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Chris Paul owned Game 1.
He’s the best in the business at finding and exploiting mismatches, and when he realized the Thunder were switching the pick-and-roll and leaving a big on him, he knew he had the mismatch. So he went at it, and couldn’t miss, hitting his first eight three point attempts. Paul had 17 first quarter points and the Clippers had pulled away never to look back.
I know normally when we think Clippers’ highlight we think Blake Griffin dunking, but this was CP3’s night.
Oh, what the heck, here’s Griffin dunking on the Thunder, too.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 42
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4