May 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Roy Hibbert is getting ripped on the Web today like he is an honorary Kardashian, but he brought it on himself following his pathetic Game 1 performance — zero points, zero rebounds, one assist, two blocks, two turnovers and five fouls. Marcin Gortat and Nene put up good numbers on him. The Pacers lost and a lot of it falls on Hibbert (this is his third zero-zero game in the last month).
Among those taking shots — Tracy McGrady and Gilbert Arenas.
Me and Roy Hibbert had the same amount of points and rebounds tonight.—
Tracy McGrady (@Real_T_Mac) May 06, 2014
I can understand why Tray McGrady gets to comment after his long run of playoff successes…. oh, that’s right.
“He’s got to be part of the fight,” West said. “He’s got to be part of this thing for us to go anywhere.”
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 75
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32