May 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Roy Hibbert is getting ripped on the Web today like he is an honorary Kardashian, but he brought it on himself following his pathetic Game 1 performance — zero points, zero rebounds, one assist, two blocks, two turnovers and five fouls. Marcin Gortat and Nene put up good numbers on him. The Pacers lost and a lot of it falls on Hibbert (this is his third zero-zero game in the last month).
Among those taking shots — Tracy McGrady and Gilbert Arenas.
I can understand why Tray McGrady gets to comment after his long run of playoff successes…. oh, that’s right.
“He’s got to be part of the fight,” West said. “He’s got to be part of this thing for us to go anywhere.”
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14