May 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Roy Hibbert is getting ripped on the Web today like he is an honorary Kardashian, but he brought it on himself following his pathetic Game 1 performance — zero points, zero rebounds, one assist, two blocks, two turnovers and five fouls. Marcin Gortat and Nene put up good numbers on him. The Pacers lost and a lot of it falls on Hibbert (this is his third zero-zero game in the last month).
Among those taking shots — Tracy McGrady and Gilbert Arenas.
I can understand why Tray McGrady gets to comment after his long run of playoff successes…. oh, that’s right.
“He’s got to be part of the fight,” West said. “He’s got to be part of this thing for us to go anywhere.”
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 9
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 4
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28