May 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Roy Hibbert is getting ripped on the Web today like he is an honorary Kardashian, but he brought it on himself following his pathetic Game 1 performance — zero points, zero rebounds, one assist, two blocks, two turnovers and five fouls. Marcin Gortat and Nene put up good numbers on him. The Pacers lost and a lot of it falls on Hibbert (this is his third zero-zero game in the last month).
Among those taking shots — Tracy McGrady and Gilbert Arenas.
Me and Roy Hibbert had the same amount of points and rebounds tonight.—
Tracy McGrady (@Real_T_Mac) May 06, 2014
I can understand why Tray McGrady gets to comment after his long run of playoff successes…. oh, that’s right.
“He’s got to be part of the fight,” West said. “He’s got to be part of this thing for us to go anywhere.”
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13