May 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Roy Hibbert is getting ripped on the Web today like he is an honorary Kardashian, but he brought it on himself following his pathetic Game 1 performance — zero points, zero rebounds, one assist, two blocks, two turnovers and five fouls. Marcin Gortat and Nene put up good numbers on him. The Pacers lost and a lot of it falls on Hibbert (this is his third zero-zero game in the last month).
Among those taking shots — Tracy McGrady and Gilbert Arenas.
Me and Roy Hibbert had the same amount of points and rebounds tonight.—
Tracy McGrady (@Real_T_Mac) May 06, 2014
I can understand why Tray McGrady gets to comment after his long run of playoff successes…. oh, that’s right.
“He’s got to be part of the fight,” West said. “He’s got to be part of this thing for us to go anywhere.”
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 14
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 31
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 55
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4