May 5, 2014, 6:12 PM EST
The Washington Wizards can solve this problem, all they have to do is sweep the Indiana Pacers.
As that is not likely — although predicting how Indiana is going to play this series is impossible — the Verizon Center in Washington D.C. now has a battle with The Fame Monster on its hands.
The venue is double booked for May 15: Game 6 between the Wizards and Pacers, and a Lady Gaga concert. The fantastic Michael Lee at the Washington Post has the details.
The Wizards released a statement on Saturday night that read, “We are aware of the potential conflict and are working with the promoter in the event Game 6 is necessary, more information will be released when it becomes available.”
They are trying to find a new date… shouldn’t there be some Washington Wizards playoff dates available? They’re not using them.
This does happen every once in a while, remember last season Game 7 in Brooklyn between the Nets and Bulls forced Rihanna to reschedule her concert. They gave her courtside seats and everyone was happy.
What is funny is the Washington Post found some Little Monsters (aka Gaga fans) who took to twitter freaking out about a potential change.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 13
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 40
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31