May 5, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
Raptors coach Dwane Casey doesn’t normally take the subway to the Air Canada center, but Sunday wasn’t just another day in Toronto.
It wasn’t just Game 7 against the Nets, it was the day of the Toronto Goodlife Marathon. Which closes a bunch of streets, as marathons tend to do. Ones a coach might want to take to get to the arena.
Casey’s Raptors came so close, but fell by one point in Game 7 to the Nets after Paul Pierce blocked Kyle Lowry’s final shot attempt (on what was not a great play design from Casey, to be frank).
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 2
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 13
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 48
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12