May 5, 2014, 3:29 PM EDT
That was exhilarating.
The first round of the NBA playoffs was as thrilling as one could hope for, and now we move on to round two with some interesting questions: Was the Net’s regular season wins against the Heat a sign of things to come? Does Portland really stand a shot against the Spurs?
Kay Adams and I take up those topics in the latest edition of PBT Extra. I’m not sold on the Nets. Portland on the other hand stands a chance in this series, but they need a little help from San Antonio.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 4
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 8
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4