May 5, 2014, 3:29 PM EDT
That was exhilarating.
The first round of the NBA playoffs was as thrilling as one could hope for, and now we move on to round two with some interesting questions: Was the Net’s regular season wins against the Heat a sign of things to come? Does Portland really stand a shot against the Spurs?
Kay Adams and I take up those topics in the latest edition of PBT Extra. I’m not sold on the Nets. Portland on the other hand stands a chance in this series, but they need a little help from San Antonio.
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 6
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 3
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 21
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10