May 5, 2014, 3:29 PM EDT
That was exhilarating.
The first round of the NBA playoffs was as thrilling as one could hope for, and now we move on to round two with some interesting questions: Was the Net’s regular season wins against the Heat a sign of things to come? Does Portland really stand a shot against the Spurs?
Kay Adams and I take up those topics in the latest edition of PBT Extra. I’m not sold on the Nets. Portland on the other hand stands a chance in this series, but they need a little help from San Antonio.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8