May 5, 2014, 3:29 PM EDT
That was exhilarating.
The first round of the NBA playoffs was as thrilling as one could hope for, and now we move on to round two with some interesting questions: Was the Net’s regular season wins against the Heat a sign of things to come? Does Portland really stand a shot against the Spurs?
Kay Adams and I take up those topics in the latest edition of PBT Extra. I’m not sold on the Nets. Portland on the other hand stands a chance in this series, but they need a little help from San Antonio.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30