May 4, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
We aren’t usually privy to the moments immediately following a victory inside a team’s locker room, but occasionally in the postseason (or under special circumstances), we are able to get a glimpse.
Following the Clippers taking down the Warriors in Game 7, we see Doc Rivers briefly giving his players a postgame speech. It isn’t lengthy, but it is passionate, with Rivers explaining to his team that the challenges they’ve overcome early in the playoffs will pay dividends later.
“We needed that,” Rivers said. “The adversity is good for us.”
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30