May 4, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Blake Griffin managed to get this incredible, twisting shot to fall with under a minute to go in Game 7 against the Warriors, and there’s no questioning the athleticism and grace he showed in somehow guiding the ball into the basket.
The violent way he snapped his head back isn’t going to help his reputation as a flopper, but after a grueling series and a Game 7 victory that will allow his team to advance, it’s doubtful he’s all that concerned about the public’s perception.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 14
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13