May 4, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Blake Griffin managed to get this incredible, twisting shot to fall with under a minute to go in Game 7 against the Warriors, and there’s no questioning the athleticism and grace he showed in somehow guiding the ball into the basket.
The violent way he snapped his head back isn’t going to help his reputation as a flopper, but after a grueling series and a Game 7 victory that will allow his team to advance, it’s doubtful he’s all that concerned about the public’s perception.
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 2
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 3
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 9
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 5
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 83
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20