May 4, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Blake Griffin managed to get this incredible, twisting shot to fall with under a minute to go in Game 7 against the Warriors, and there’s no questioning the athleticism and grace he showed in somehow guiding the ball into the basket.
The violent way he snapped his head back isn’t going to help his reputation as a flopper, but after a grueling series and a Game 7 victory that will allow his team to advance, it’s doubtful he’s all that concerned about the public’s perception.
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 12
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24