May 4, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Blake Griffin managed to get this incredible, twisting shot to fall with under a minute to go in Game 7 against the Warriors, and there’s no questioning the athleticism and grace he showed in somehow guiding the ball into the basket.
The violent way he snapped his head back isn’t going to help his reputation as a flopper, but after a grueling series and a Game 7 victory that will allow his team to advance, it’s doubtful he’s all that concerned about the public’s perception.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18