May 3, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The Pacers have been firmly in control for much of Game 7 at home against the Hawks, and defensive plays like this one are a big reason why.
To close out the first half, Jeff Teague tried to give his team a spark by attempting a dunk attempt down the lane over Pacers’ reserve big man Ian Mihinmi.
Hey, it worked for Mike Scott, right?
Only this time, Mahinmi was ready. He met Teague at the top of his jump, and rejected his dunk attempt at the rim to end the first half, sending the hometown fans into the appropriate frenzy.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10