May 3, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
The Pacers have been firmly in control for much of Game 7 at home against the Hawks, and defensive plays like this one are a big reason why.
To close out the first half, Jeff Teague tried to give his team a spark by attempting a dunk attempt down the lane over Pacers’ reserve big man Ian Mihinmi.
Hey, it worked for Mike Scott, right?
Only this time, Mahinmi was ready. He met Teague at the top of his jump, and rejected his dunk attempt at the rim to end the first half, sending the hometown fans into the appropriate frenzy.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13