May 3, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The Pacers have been firmly in control for much of Game 7 at home against the Hawks, and defensive plays like this one are a big reason why.
To close out the first half, Jeff Teague tried to give his team a spark by attempting a dunk attempt down the lane over Pacers’ reserve big man Ian Mihinmi.
Hey, it worked for Mike Scott, right?
Only this time, Mahinmi was ready. He met Teague at the top of his jump, and rejected his dunk attempt at the rim to end the first half, sending the hometown fans into the appropriate frenzy.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 0
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 7
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18