May 3, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The Pacers have been firmly in control for much of Game 7 at home against the Hawks, and defensive plays like this one are a big reason why.
To close out the first half, Jeff Teague tried to give his team a spark by attempting a dunk attempt down the lane over Pacers’ reserve big man Ian Mihinmi.
Hey, it worked for Mike Scott, right?
Only this time, Mahinmi was ready. He met Teague at the top of his jump, and rejected his dunk attempt at the rim to end the first half, sending the hometown fans into the appropriate frenzy.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 9
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 48
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43