May 3, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The Pacers have been firmly in control for much of Game 7 at home against the Hawks, and defensive plays like this one are a big reason why.
To close out the first half, Jeff Teague tried to give his team a spark by attempting a dunk attempt down the lane over Pacers’ reserve big man Ian Mihinmi.
Hey, it worked for Mike Scott, right?
Only this time, Mahinmi was ready. He met Teague at the top of his jump, and rejected his dunk attempt at the rim to end the first half, sending the hometown fans into the appropriate frenzy.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17