Damian Lillard’s buzzer-beating 3-pointer gives Trail Blazers their first playoff-series win in 14 years (video)
May 3, 2014, 1:40 AM EST
Is Damian Lillard the most clutch player in the NBA?
You’d be hard-pressed to say no right now.
Lillard made a buzzer-beating 3-pointer Friday to give the Trail Blazers their first playoff-series win in 14 years .
After Chandler Parsons made what could have been a game-winning putback with 0.9 seconds remaining, the Rockets forward couldn’t stick with Lillard on the other end. Lillard sprinted away from Parsons to get an open 3-pointer and buried it – giving Portland a 99-98 win over the Rockets.
Here is the court-level view.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 4
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9