Damian Lillard’s buzzer-beating 3-pointer gives Trail Blazers their first playoff-series win in 14 years (video)
May 3, 2014, 1:40 AM EST
Is Damian Lillard the most clutch player in the NBA?
You’d be hard-pressed to say no right now.
Lillard made a buzzer-beating 3-pointer Friday to give the Trail Blazers their first playoff-series win in 14 years .
After Chandler Parsons made what could have been a game-winning putback with 0.9 seconds remaining, the Rockets forward couldn’t stick with Lillard on the other end. Lillard sprinted away from Parsons to get an open 3-pointer and buried it – giving Portland a 99-98 win over the Rockets.
Here is the court-level view.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 0
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 33
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11