May 3, 2014, 12:31 AM EDT
Four-point plays for everyone!
On Portland’s next possession, Lillard might have been even more impressive, making a step-back 3-pointer at the buzzer.
Lillard actually made a pair of free throws on the possession prior to the four-point play, giving him nine points in the final 1:01 of the first quarter.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 10
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 51
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10