May 1, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Atlanta went on a huge run from this point on, and kept things together until a five-point lead with just over three minutes remaining fell completely apart.
But this dunk was a monster, and it did spark the Hawks — if only temporarily. Indiana came away with the 95-88 victory to force a Game 7.
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 8
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 63
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 20