May 1, 2014, 11:01 PM EST
Atlanta went on a huge run from this point on, and kept things together until a five-point lead with just over three minutes remaining fell completely apart.
But this dunk was a monster, and it did spark the Hawks — if only temporarily. Indiana came away with the 95-88 victory to force a Game 7.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 11
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13