May 1, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Now Andre Roberson.
The Thunder forward is the latest NBA player whose home was burglarized during a game.
According to documents obtained by TMZ Sports, Roberson’s Oklahoma City home was broken into on April 24th
Cops say the bad guys jacked official Oklahoma City Thunder backpacks and an XBox
The Thunder were in Memphis that night, losing Game 3.
A suspect is in custody, TMZ reports, but this likely won’t be the last such incident. Burglars know when players will be gone. Anyone can easily look at a schedule.
Roberson, George, Young and Bosh are the victims, and they don’t deserve blame. The burglars should get all the scorn.
But word to the wise, be extra vigilant in securing your home when it’s public knowledge you won’t be there.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13