May 1, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Now Andre Roberson.
The Thunder forward is the latest NBA player whose home was burglarized during a game.
According to documents obtained by TMZ Sports, Roberson’s Oklahoma City home was broken into on April 24th
Cops say the bad guys jacked official Oklahoma City Thunder backpacks and an XBox
The Thunder were in Memphis that night, losing Game 3.
A suspect is in custody, TMZ reports, but this likely won’t be the last such incident. Burglars know when players will be gone. Anyone can easily look at a schedule.
Roberson, George, Young and Bosh are the victims, and they don’t deserve blame. The burglars should get all the scorn.
But word to the wise, be extra vigilant in securing your home when it’s public knowledge you won’t be there.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31