May 1, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Now Andre Roberson.
The Thunder forward is the latest NBA player whose home was burglarized during a game.
According to documents obtained by TMZ Sports, Roberson’s Oklahoma City home was broken into on April 24th
Cops say the bad guys jacked official Oklahoma City Thunder backpacks and an XBox
The Thunder were in Memphis that night, losing Game 3.
A suspect is in custody, TMZ reports, but this likely won’t be the last such incident. Burglars know when players will be gone. Anyone can easily look at a schedule.
Roberson, George, Young and Bosh are the victims, and they don’t deserve blame. The burglars should get all the scorn.
But word to the wise, be extra vigilant in securing your home when it’s public knowledge you won’t be there.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36