May 1, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Now Andre Roberson.
The Thunder forward is the latest NBA player whose home was burglarized during a game.
According to documents obtained by TMZ Sports, Roberson’s Oklahoma City home was broken into on April 24th
Cops say the bad guys jacked official Oklahoma City Thunder backpacks and an XBox
The Thunder were in Memphis that night, losing Game 3.
A suspect is in custody, TMZ reports, but this likely won’t be the last such incident. Burglars know when players will be gone. Anyone can easily look at a schedule.
Roberson, George, Young and Bosh are the victims, and they don’t deserve blame. The burglars should get all the scorn.
But word to the wise, be extra vigilant in securing your home when it’s public knowledge you won’t be there.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 36
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 44
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 57
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7