May 1, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Now Andre Roberson.
The Thunder forward is the latest NBA player whose home was burglarized during a game.
According to documents obtained by TMZ Sports, Roberson’s Oklahoma City home was broken into on April 24th
Cops say the bad guys jacked official Oklahoma City Thunder backpacks and an XBox
The Thunder were in Memphis that night, losing Game 3.
A suspect is in custody, TMZ reports, but this likely won’t be the last such incident. Burglars know when players will be gone. Anyone can easily look at a schedule.
Roberson, George, Young and Bosh are the victims, and they don’t deserve blame. The burglars should get all the scorn.
But word to the wise, be extra vigilant in securing your home when it’s public knowledge you won’t be there.
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 38
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 16
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 33
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 14
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 22
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29
- Scout says Carmelo Anthony can be good triangle fit — if he moves the ball 20