Apr 30, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Up two points with less than 10 seconds to go, Mike Conley needed to eat up some clock then just get off a shot, get back on defense and stop a rushed Thunder shot and the Grizzlies would get the win.
Then Russell Westbrook stripped Conley and went in for the dunk that sent the game to overtime.
It was another in a long list of spectacular plays and impressive runs by the Thunder in this series. Yet the Grizzlies just keep on grinding — they won the game in overtime 100-99. (With some help from Joey Crawford.)
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 15
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 36
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 53
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28