Apr 30, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Up two points with less than 10 seconds to go, Mike Conley needed to eat up some clock then just get off a shot, get back on defense and stop a rushed Thunder shot and the Grizzlies would get the win.
Then Russell Westbrook stripped Conley and went in for the dunk that sent the game to overtime.
It was another in a long list of spectacular plays and impressive runs by the Thunder in this series. Yet the Grizzlies just keep on grinding — they won the game in overtime 100-99. (With some help from Joey Crawford.)
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 0
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 12
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 12
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 17
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 46
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23