Apr 30, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Up two points with less than 10 seconds to go, Mike Conley needed to eat up some clock then just get off a shot, get back on defense and stop a rushed Thunder shot and the Grizzlies would get the win.
Then Russell Westbrook stripped Conley and went in for the dunk that sent the game to overtime.
It was another in a long list of spectacular plays and impressive runs by the Thunder in this series. Yet the Grizzlies just keep on grinding — they won the game in overtime 100-99. (With some help from Joey Crawford.)
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 20
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16