Apr 30, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Up two points with less than 10 seconds to go, Mike Conley needed to eat up some clock then just get off a shot, get back on defense and stop a rushed Thunder shot and the Grizzlies would get the win.
Then Russell Westbrook stripped Conley and went in for the dunk that sent the game to overtime.
It was another in a long list of spectacular plays and impressive runs by the Thunder in this series. Yet the Grizzlies just keep on grinding — they won the game in overtime 100-99. (With some help from Joey Crawford.)
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 14
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 30
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 54
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4