Apr 30, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Up two points with less than 10 seconds to go, Mike Conley needed to eat up some clock then just get off a shot, get back on defense and stop a rushed Thunder shot and the Grizzlies would get the win.
Then Russell Westbrook stripped Conley and went in for the dunk that sent the game to overtime.
It was another in a long list of spectacular plays and impressive runs by the Thunder in this series. Yet the Grizzlies just keep on grinding — they won the game in overtime 100-99. (With some help from Joey Crawford.)
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 0
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 3
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 27
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 31
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 10
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17