Apr 30, 2014, 11:08 PM EST
The Raptors blew their big lead in the second half, but they still won Game 5 against the Nets, 115-113, behind 36 points from Lowry.
He nearly scored more, too. With 0.9 seconds left in the third quarter, Lowry took an inbound and launched a three-quarter court shot that hit a lot of rim.
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 0
- Report: JaVale McGee close to signing with Celtics 25
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 17
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 13
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6