Apr 30, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
The Raptors blew their big lead in the second half, but they still won Game 5 against the Nets, 115-113, behind 36 points from Lowry.
He nearly scored more, too. With 0.9 seconds left in the third quarter, Lowry took an inbound and launched a three-quarter court shot that hit a lot of rim.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 2
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 12
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34