Apr 30, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
The Raptors blew their big lead in the second half, but they still won Game 5 against the Nets, 115-113, behind 36 points from Lowry.
He nearly scored more, too. With 0.9 seconds left in the third quarter, Lowry took an inbound and launched a three-quarter court shot that hit a lot of rim.
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 9
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 6
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 46
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16