Apr 30, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
The Raptors blew their big lead in the second half, but they still won Game 5 against the Nets, 115-113, behind 36 points from Lowry.
He nearly scored more, too. With 0.9 seconds left in the third quarter, Lowry took an inbound and launched a three-quarter court shot that hit a lot of rim.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28