Apr 30, 2014, 11:08 PM EST
The Raptors blew their big lead in the second half, but they still won Game 5 against the Nets, 115-113, behind 36 points from Lowry.
He nearly scored more, too. With 0.9 seconds left in the third quarter, Lowry took an inbound and launched a three-quarter court shot that hit a lot of rim.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 11
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 29
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 44
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31