Apr 29, 2014, 4:08 PM EDT
Adam Silver had to clean up the Donald Sterling mess that David Stern left behind, and he did it very well on Tuesday afternoon.
In the latest edition of PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about the punishment Silver unleashed — a lifetime ban, a $2.5 million fine and plans to force a sale of the team — and how that was him sticking the landing in his first test as commissioner.
We also discuss how the NBA can expect a legal fight from Sterling, as well as what might be next for the players (don’t look for them to bolt now).
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 51
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19