Apr 29, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Monday night sucked for Paul George.
He went to work Monday night and his Pacers got stomped by a better shooting, better prepared Atlanta Hawks team that is playing with passion and like a unit. The Pacers legionary collapse is on the verge of becoming a reality.
Then he got home to find his home had been burglarized while he was out.
Among the items taken was his All-Star ring, reports the Indianapolis Star.
A diamond-studded NBA All-Star ring, worth about $15,000, was among the items stolen from Indiana Pacers player Paul George during a burglary Monday night…. Aside from the ring, a $700 Flux watch, a pair of red Jordan 4 Toro tennis shoes and $20 also were missing, according to an Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department report.
The report also says there was no forced entry.
Note to NBA players: Alarm systems. You are gone for extended periods of time for work, alarm systems are good investments. Also, try locking your doors and windows. Just a thought.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 0
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 7
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 5
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4