Apr 29, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Monday night sucked for Paul George.
He went to work Monday night and his Pacers got stomped by a better shooting, better prepared Atlanta Hawks team that is playing with passion and like a unit. The Pacers legionary collapse is on the verge of becoming a reality.
Then he got home to find his home had been burglarized while he was out.
Among the items taken was his All-Star ring, reports the Indianapolis Star.
A diamond-studded NBA All-Star ring, worth about $15,000, was among the items stolen from Indiana Pacers player Paul George during a burglary Monday night…. Aside from the ring, a $700 Flux watch, a pair of red Jordan 4 Toro tennis shoes and $20 also were missing, according to an Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department report.
The report also says there was no forced entry.
Note to NBA players: Alarm systems. You are gone for extended periods of time for work, alarm systems are good investments. Also, try locking your doors and windows. Just a thought.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 17
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 25
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2