Apr 29, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Monday night sucked for Paul George.
He went to work Monday night and his Pacers got stomped by a better shooting, better prepared Atlanta Hawks team that is playing with passion and like a unit. The Pacers legionary collapse is on the verge of becoming a reality.
Then he got home to find his home had been burglarized while he was out.
Among the items taken was his All-Star ring, reports the Indianapolis Star.
A diamond-studded NBA All-Star ring, worth about $15,000, was among the items stolen from Indiana Pacers player Paul George during a burglary Monday night…. Aside from the ring, a $700 Flux watch, a pair of red Jordan 4 Toro tennis shoes and $20 also were missing, according to an Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department report.
The report also says there was no forced entry.
Note to NBA players: Alarm systems. You are gone for extended periods of time for work, alarm systems are good investments. Also, try locking your doors and windows. Just a thought.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40