Apr 29, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Monday night sucked for Paul George.
He went to work Monday night and his Pacers got stomped by a better shooting, better prepared Atlanta Hawks team that is playing with passion and like a unit. The Pacers legionary collapse is on the verge of becoming a reality.
Then he got home to find his home had been burglarized while he was out.
Among the items taken was his All-Star ring, reports the Indianapolis Star.
A diamond-studded NBA All-Star ring, worth about $15,000, was among the items stolen from Indiana Pacers player Paul George during a burglary Monday night…. Aside from the ring, a $700 Flux watch, a pair of red Jordan 4 Toro tennis shoes and $20 also were missing, according to an Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department report.
The report also says there was no forced entry.
Note to NBA players: Alarm systems. You are gone for extended periods of time for work, alarm systems are good investments. Also, try locking your doors and windows. Just a thought.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49