Apr 29, 2014, 3:14 PM EDT
Log on to the Clippers team Web page in the minutes after NBA Commissioner Adam Silver issued an immediate lifetime ban of owner Donald Sterling (not to mention a $2.5 million fine and an effort by the league to sell the team), this is what you saw.
That’s it. No links to click.
If you wonder why it happened so fast, just know the owner wasn’t completely loved within his own organization.
The Clippers also released this statement.
“We wholeheartedly support and embrace the decision by the NBA and Commissioner Adam Silver today. Now the healing process begins.”
It seems everyone is ready to move on (except likely Donald Sterling).
RELATED: Sterling fined $2.5 million, banned
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38