Apr 28, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
This was clearly a mentally distracted Clippers team — Donald Sterling can have that effect.
But that was not the only thing at play for Golden State on Sunday in a win that evened their series with the Clippers 2-2. First, there was inserting Draymond Green into the starting lineup. Plus, you knew at some point in this series the Warriors were going to have a hot shooting game where they could not miss.
The Warriors hit 7-of-11 from three in the first quarter, Stephen Curry got it going and once that started there is not much you can do.
The series is now tied 2-2 and if this Curry shows up in Game 5 the Warriors will feel good.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18