Apr 28, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
This was clearly a mentally distracted Clippers team — Donald Sterling can have that effect.
But that was not the only thing at play for Golden State on Sunday in a win that evened their series with the Clippers 2-2. First, there was inserting Draymond Green into the starting lineup. Plus, you knew at some point in this series the Warriors were going to have a hot shooting game where they could not miss.
The Warriors hit 7-of-11 from three in the first quarter, Stephen Curry got it going and once that started there is not much you can do.
The series is now tied 2-2 and if this Curry shows up in Game 5 the Warriors will feel good.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 2
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1