Apr 28, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
This was clearly a mentally distracted Clippers team — Donald Sterling can have that effect.
But that was not the only thing at play for Golden State on Sunday in a win that evened their series with the Clippers 2-2. First, there was inserting Draymond Green into the starting lineup. Plus, you knew at some point in this series the Warriors were going to have a hot shooting game where they could not miss.
The Warriors hit 7-of-11 from three in the first quarter, Stephen Curry got it going and once that started there is not much you can do.
The series is now tied 2-2 and if this Curry shows up in Game 5 the Warriors will feel good.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 23
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 22
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48