Apr 28, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
This was clearly a mentally distracted Clippers team — Donald Sterling can have that effect.
But that was not the only thing at play for Golden State on Sunday in a win that evened their series with the Clippers 2-2. First, there was inserting Draymond Green into the starting lineup. Plus, you knew at some point in this series the Warriors were going to have a hot shooting game where they could not miss.
The Warriors hit 7-of-11 from three in the first quarter, Stephen Curry got it going and once that started there is not much you can do.
The series is now tied 2-2 and if this Curry shows up in Game 5 the Warriors will feel good.
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 0
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 26
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 26
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23