Apr 28, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
This was clearly a mentally distracted Clippers team — Donald Sterling can have that effect.
But that was not the only thing at play for Golden State on Sunday in a win that evened their series with the Clippers 2-2. First, there was inserting Draymond Green into the starting lineup. Plus, you knew at some point in this series the Warriors were going to have a hot shooting game where they could not miss.
The Warriors hit 7-of-11 from three in the first quarter, Stephen Curry got it going and once that started there is not much you can do.
The series is now tied 2-2 and if this Curry shows up in Game 5 the Warriors will feel good.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 4
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20