Apr 28, 2014, 12:24 PM EDT
NBA players – and everyone, really – wanted the league to act swiftly on its Donald Sterling investigation.
It appears Adam Silver has.
The NBA will hold a press conference tomorrow to make an announcement about its investigation involving Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Additional details will be announced.
There’s little use speculating on what the press conference will yield other than to say I expect Silver to announce Sterling’s punishment. I don’t expect Silver to give this situation more attention by announcing findings now and then consequences separately later.
There are a range of possible penalties – from a fine and suspension to something more severe that might not even be allowed. We should know soon what Sterling will face.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 37
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 48
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42