Apr 28, 2014, 12:24 PM EST
NBA players – and everyone, really – wanted the league to act swiftly on its Donald Sterling investigation.
It appears Adam Silver has.
The NBA will hold a press conference tomorrow to make an announcement about its investigation involving Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Additional details will be announced.
There’s little use speculating on what the press conference will yield other than to say I expect Silver to announce Sterling’s punishment. I don’t expect Silver to give this situation more attention by announcing findings now and then consequences separately later.
There are a range of possible penalties – from a fine and suspension to something more severe that might not even be allowed. We should know soon what Sterling will face.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 3
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39