Apr 28, 2014, 12:24 PM EDT
NBA players – and everyone, really – wanted the league to act swiftly on its Donald Sterling investigation.
It appears Adam Silver has.
The NBA will hold a press conference tomorrow to make an announcement about its investigation involving Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Additional details will be announced.
There’s little use speculating on what the press conference will yield other than to say I expect Silver to announce Sterling’s punishment. I don’t expect Silver to give this situation more attention by announcing findings now and then consequences separately later.
There are a range of possible penalties – from a fine and suspension to something more severe that might not even be allowed. We should know soon what Sterling will face.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 31
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5