Apr 28, 2014, 12:24 PM EDT
NBA players – and everyone, really – wanted the league to act swiftly on its Donald Sterling investigation.
It appears Adam Silver has.
The NBA will hold a press conference tomorrow to make an announcement about its investigation involving Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Additional details will be announced.
There’s little use speculating on what the press conference will yield other than to say I expect Silver to announce Sterling’s punishment. I don’t expect Silver to give this situation more attention by announcing findings now and then consequences separately later.
There are a range of possible penalties – from a fine and suspension to something more severe that might not even be allowed. We should know soon what Sterling will face.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10