Apr 28, 2014, 12:24 PM EDT
NBA players – and everyone, really – wanted the league to act swiftly on its Donald Sterling investigation.
It appears Adam Silver has.
The NBA will hold a press conference tomorrow to make an announcement about its investigation involving Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Additional details will be announced.
There’s little use speculating on what the press conference will yield other than to say I expect Silver to announce Sterling’s punishment. I don’t expect Silver to give this situation more attention by announcing findings now and then consequences separately later.
There are a range of possible penalties – from a fine and suspension to something more severe that might not even be allowed. We should know soon what Sterling will face.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32