Apr 28, 2014, 10:11 PM EDT
Great (Mike) Scott!
Scott made 3-pointers on four straight possessions early in the second quarter of the Hawks’ Game 5 against the Pacers.
He added a putback and another 3-pointer, shooting 6-for-6 overall and helping Atlanta outscore the Pacers 41-19 in the period.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10