Apr 28, 2014, 10:11 PM EST
Great (Mike) Scott!
Scott made 3-pointers on four straight possessions early in the second quarter of the Hawks’ Game 5 against the Pacers.
He added a putback and another 3-pointer, shooting 6-for-6 overall and helping Atlanta outscore the Pacers 41-19 in the period.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 2
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 46
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 16
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 12