Apr 27, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Oklahoma City was down two games to one to the Memphis Grizzlies. Kevin Durant was ice cold. Russell Westbrook was worse. The Oklahoma City Thunder had given back a double-digit lead to the Grizzlies and now trailed in the fourth quarter. Things were not good…
Except the Thunder had the secret weapon of Reggie Jackson.
In their two losses this series the Thunder had gotten almost no production out of role players, it had been Durant and Westbrook against the world. In Game 4 Jackson stepped up. Big time — 32 points and 9 rebounds, with 17 of those points coming in the fourth quarter and overtime.
When the game ended Durant ran over and bear hugged Jackson — he knew how big this was. Check out the performance for yourself.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47