Apr 27, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Oklahoma City was down two games to one to the Memphis Grizzlies. Kevin Durant was ice cold. Russell Westbrook was worse. The Oklahoma City Thunder had given back a double-digit lead to the Grizzlies and now trailed in the fourth quarter. Things were not good…
Except the Thunder had the secret weapon of Reggie Jackson.
In their two losses this series the Thunder had gotten almost no production out of role players, it had been Durant and Westbrook against the world. In Game 4 Jackson stepped up. Big time — 32 points and 9 rebounds, with 17 of those points coming in the fourth quarter and overtime.
When the game ended Durant ran over and bear hugged Jackson — he knew how big this was. Check out the performance for yourself.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19