Apr 26, 2014, 7:27 PM EDT
Vince Carter had 1.7 seconds to shoot, and he used it all.
Carter caught the inbound in the corner, pump-faked to get Manu Ginobili – who had just made a go-ahead shot on the other end – into the air and then drilled the game-winning 3-pointer.
- Mavericks 109, Spurs 108
- Mavericks 2, Spurs 1
This series has been great, and this ending sequence took it to another level. The way it’s going, hopefully it goes the full seven.
Somehow, with so many veterans, they’re even doing things they’ve never done before:
After losing 10 straight to the Spurs, Dallas has now won two in a row in the series. San Antonio is too good to be considered on the ropes, but Carter’s big shot definitely increases the pressure.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 6
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 14
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18