Apr 26, 2014, 7:27 PM EDT
Vince Carter had 1.7 seconds to shoot, and he used it all.
Carter caught the inbound in the corner, pump-faked to get Manu Ginobili – who had just made a go-ahead shot on the other end – into the air and then drilled the game-winning 3-pointer.
- Mavericks 109, Spurs 108
- Mavericks 2, Spurs 1
This series has been great, and this ending sequence took it to another level. The way it’s going, hopefully it goes the full seven.
Somehow, with so many veterans, they’re even doing things they’ve never done before:
After losing 10 straight to the Spurs, Dallas has now won two in a row in the series. San Antonio is too good to be considered on the ropes, but Carter’s big shot definitely increases the pressure.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6