Apr 25, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
The way that NBA officials have been inconsistent these playoffs with where the lines are drawn on physicality, I completely understand why Kendrick Perkins would want to talk to the officials about that, and why he’s want Z-Bo (Perkins match up much of the game) in on the conversation.
I like how this is handled. Basically “I hear you guys, but don’t step over the line.” Seems fair to me.
And it is they playoffs, they should be allowed to be a little physical.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17