Apr 25, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
The way that NBA officials have been inconsistent these playoffs with where the lines are drawn on physicality, I completely understand why Kendrick Perkins would want to talk to the officials about that, and why he’s want Z-Bo (Perkins match up much of the game) in on the conversation.
I like how this is handled. Basically “I hear you guys, but don’t step over the line.” Seems fair to me.
And it is they playoffs, they should be allowed to be a little physical.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 26