Apr 25, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
The way that NBA officials have been inconsistent these playoffs with where the lines are drawn on physicality, I completely understand why Kendrick Perkins would want to talk to the officials about that, and why he’s want Z-Bo (Perkins match up much of the game) in on the conversation.
I like how this is handled. Basically “I hear you guys, but don’t step over the line.” Seems fair to me.
And it is they playoffs, they should be allowed to be a little physical.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3