Apr 25, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
The way that NBA officials have been inconsistent these playoffs with where the lines are drawn on physicality, I completely understand why Kendrick Perkins would want to talk to the officials about that, and why he’s want Z-Bo (Perkins match up much of the game) in on the conversation.
I like how this is handled. Basically “I hear you guys, but don’t step over the line.” Seems fair to me.
And it is they playoffs, they should be allowed to be a little physical.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 6
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 17
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29