Apr 25, 2014, 8:53 PM EST
NEW YORK – It was a largely lifeless crowd for much of the first half at the Barclays Center for Game 3 between the Nets and the Raptors.
And then, Paul Pierce woke everybody up.
Pierce used a crossover to get by Tyler Hansbrough on the perimeter, and then got into the lane for a huge one-handed slam that brought the crowd to its feet.
The intensity was immediately ratcheted up from that point, with both teams getting a bit chippy to end the first half, which the Nets led 49-45.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 0
- DeMarcus Cousins wins. 7
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 9
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 21
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 6
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 24
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10