Apr 25, 2014, 10:27 PM EDT
Nene made consecutive baskets in the fourth quarter of Game 3 of the Wizards-Bulls series, and he celebrated the second by giving a slight shove to Jimmy Butler while heading up court. Butler put his hand on Nene, and that’s when the real incident started.
Nene and Butler went head-to-head, pressing foreheads as they stared each other down. Nene reached around Butler’s head with both hands and tried to control Butler’s movement – earning an ejection after they were parted.
Butler, who also received a technical, missed the technical free throw but made a 3-pointer on his next possession.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 27
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16