Apr 25, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
When Kendrick Perkins takes you out of a play, he takes out out of the play.
Kendrick Perkins and Mike Miller both went a loose ball, but Perkins was able to tap it to Thabo Sefalosha. Then to make sure Miller didn’t get back in the play, he sat on him. Not in an accidental way, either, he used Miller as a chair.
No foul was called.
Thanks to @jdonsports for the gif.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 8
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34