Apr 25, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
When Kendrick Perkins takes you out of a play, he takes out out of the play.
Kendrick Perkins and Mike Miller both went a loose ball, but Perkins was able to tap it to Thabo Sefalosha. Then to make sure Miller didn’t get back in the play, he sat on him. Not in an accidental way, either, he used Miller as a chair.
No foul was called.
Thanks to @jdonsports for the gif.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 7
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 13
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4