Apr 25, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
When Kendrick Perkins takes you out of a play, he takes out out of the play.
Kendrick Perkins and Mike Miller both went a loose ball, but Perkins was able to tap it to Thabo Sefalosha. Then to make sure Miller didn’t get back in the play, he sat on him. Not in an accidental way, either, he used Miller as a chair.
No foul was called.
Thanks to @jdonsports for the gif.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 0
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 5
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 9
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 54
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14