Apr 25, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
When Kendrick Perkins takes you out of a play, he takes out out of the play.
Kendrick Perkins and Mike Miller both went a loose ball, but Perkins was able to tap it to Thabo Sefalosha. Then to make sure Miller didn’t get back in the play, he sat on him. Not in an accidental way, either, he used Miller as a chair.
No foul was called.
Thanks to @jdonsports for the gif.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29