Apr 25, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
Whichever adman or adwoman came up with Cliff Paul deserves a raise.
Not only did Cliff Paul – not Chris Paul – show up for All-Star Saturday Night, most people seemed to get a kick out of it. Cliff Paul is the rare marketing gimmick consumers actually seem to enjoy and want more of.
The Cliff Paul phenomenon has even seeped into Doc Rivers’ brain when he’s acutely focused on the NBA playoffs.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 0
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 1
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17