Apr 24, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
One of my best friends from college and a roommate for years after was an artist (an illustrator for movies who now teaches art). As a guy who struggles to draw stick figures, his ability to distractedly, casually doodle and make an interesting drawing amazed me. The process amazes. me.
Which is why I found this time-lapse of artist Heather Rooney drawing LeBron James fascinating. I’m always facinatited by artists at work.
Hat tip to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 0
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 16
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18