Apr 24, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
One of my best friends from college and a roommate for years after was an artist (an illustrator for movies who now teaches art). As a guy who struggles to draw stick figures, his ability to distractedly, casually doodle and make an interesting drawing amazed me. The process amazes. me.
Which is why I found this time-lapse of artist Heather Rooney drawing LeBron James fascinating. I’m always facinatited by artists at work.
Hat tip to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 47
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 20
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6