Apr 24, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
That’s about the most Swaggy P first pitch ever.
Lakers fans came to love Nick Young this season because, well, what else was there to love? Young is the kind of fearless gunner that fans love but turn coaches’ stomaches. Not that Mike D’Antoni had a lot quality choices to fall back on.
So Nick Young was invited to throw out the first pitch at a Dodgers game, and apparently the catcher told him to throw it at the bull. Because that pitch is pretty terrible.
And very Swaggy P.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 9
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 12
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 14
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 13
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10