Apr 24, 2014, 8:46 AM EST
Dwight Howard said before the game he wanted the ball — he got it and attacked in the first half, scoring 25 points and getting to the rim. He was a beast.
Aldridge got some buckets inside but was 13-of-19 from the midrange and destroyed the Rockets with his jumpers and spacing of the floor. Aldridge has 89 points in two games this series and Houston just seems to have no answer for the guy who is the best all around power forward in the game today.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13