Apr 24, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
Dwight Howard said before the game he wanted the ball — he got it and attacked in the first half, scoring 25 points and getting to the rim. He was a beast.
Aldridge got some buckets inside but was 13-of-19 from the midrange and destroyed the Rockets with his jumpers and spacing of the floor. Aldridge has 89 points in two games this series and Houston just seems to have no answer for the guy who is the best all around power forward in the game today.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8