Apr 24, 2014, 10:05 PM EDT
The Atlanta Hawks are up 2-1 on the Indiana Pacers and in complete and total control of this series.
We’ll be writing more about Indiana’s Jericho-like implosion down the line, but the other part of this series is that Atlanta is doing everything right. The Hawks have matchups that work. They have attacked relentlessly.
The best part of this video is Teague’s shrug after the shot. Not exactly Jordanesque but it will do.
Yes, Pacers fans, he stepped out of bounds. No, under the current rules that is not reviewable outside the final two minutes. Yes, the NBA should install a challenge system and centralized review to help deal with these kinds of situations. Still, that call is not why you lost this game. The refs are not your problem, your players are.
When shots like this are falling, it feels like destiny. And a looming 1-8 upset.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 0
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15