Apr 24, 2014, 10:05 PM EDT
The Atlanta Hawks are up 2-1 on the Indiana Pacers and in complete and total control of this series.
We’ll be writing more about Indiana’s Jericho-like implosion down the line, but the other part of this series is that Atlanta is doing everything right. The Hawks have matchups that work. They have attacked relentlessly.
The best part of this video is Teague’s shrug after the shot. Not exactly Jordanesque but it will do.
Yes, Pacers fans, he stepped out of bounds. No, under the current rules that is not reviewable outside the final two minutes. Yes, the NBA should install a challenge system and centralized review to help deal with these kinds of situations. Still, that call is not why you lost this game. The refs are not your problem, your players are.
When shots like this are falling, it feels like destiny. And a looming 1-8 upset.
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 4
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 30
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 10
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34