Apr 24, 2014, 10:05 PM EDT
The Atlanta Hawks are up 2-1 on the Indiana Pacers and in complete and total control of this series.
We’ll be writing more about Indiana’s Jericho-like implosion down the line, but the other part of this series is that Atlanta is doing everything right. The Hawks have matchups that work. They have attacked relentlessly.
The best part of this video is Teague’s shrug after the shot. Not exactly Jordanesque but it will do.
Yes, Pacers fans, he stepped out of bounds. No, under the current rules that is not reviewable outside the final two minutes. Yes, the NBA should install a challenge system and centralized review to help deal with these kinds of situations. Still, that call is not why you lost this game. The refs are not your problem, your players are.
When shots like this are falling, it feels like destiny. And a looming 1-8 upset.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 38
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12