Apr 24, 2014, 10:05 PM EST
The Atlanta Hawks are up 2-1 on the Indiana Pacers and in complete and total control of this series.
We’ll be writing more about Indiana’s Jericho-like implosion down the line, but the other part of this series is that Atlanta is doing everything right. The Hawks have matchups that work. They have attacked relentlessly.
The best part of this video is Teague’s shrug after the shot. Not exactly Jordanesque but it will do.
Yes, Pacers fans, he stepped out of bounds. No, under the current rules that is not reviewable outside the final two minutes. Yes, the NBA should install a challenge system and centralized review to help deal with these kinds of situations. Still, that call is not why you lost this game. The refs are not your problem, your players are.
When shots like this are falling, it feels like destiny. And a looming 1-8 upset.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6