Apr 24, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Parker called the idea of a two-and-done rule “ridiculous” but added that he thought he needed a year in college, that he wasn’t ready for the NBA straight out of high school.
Parker said that the Duke loss to Mercer and being out of the tournament that early almost had him staying another year at Duke (at least that’s what Parker is smart enough to say publicly).
Parker also says he loves being compared to Carmelo Anthony. When Dan Patrick says “but you pass” Parker responds “but I have a team.” Ouch.
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 0
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 4
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 11
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 3
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3