Apr 24, 2014, 3:59 PM EST
Parker called the idea of a two-and-done rule “ridiculous” but added that he thought he needed a year in college, that he wasn’t ready for the NBA straight out of high school.
Parker said that the Duke loss to Mercer and being out of the tournament that early almost had him staying another year at Duke (at least that’s what Parker is smart enough to say publicly).
Parker also says he loves being compared to Carmelo Anthony. When Dan Patrick says “but you pass” Parker responds “but I have a team.” Ouch.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0