Apr 24, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Parker called the idea of a two-and-done rule “ridiculous” but added that he thought he needed a year in college, that he wasn’t ready for the NBA straight out of high school.
Parker said that the Duke loss to Mercer and being out of the tournament that early almost had him staying another year at Duke (at least that’s what Parker is smart enough to say publicly).
Parker also says he loves being compared to Carmelo Anthony. When Dan Patrick says “but you pass” Parker responds “but I have a team.” Ouch.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 4
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 14
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11