Apr 24, 2014, 9:43 PM EDT
Mike Conley is among the many players who take pride in being on the cutting edge of fashion, and displaying that with creative clothing choices worn to the arena on game days.
He created a bit of a buzz last season when he wore a wooden bow tie to a playoff game, and has followed that up by wearing a wooden-brimmed hat to the Grindhouse for Thursday’s Game 3 against the Thunder.
— SoleCollector.com (@SoleCollector) April 24, 2014
For the complete story of how this particular decision came to pass, Lance Fresh of Bleacher Report breaks it down with Conley and his stylist in the video clip above.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 10
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 7
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 17
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15