Apr 24, 2014, 9:43 PM EST
Mike Conley is among the many players who take pride in being on the cutting edge of fashion, and displaying that with creative clothing choices worn to the arena on game days.
He created a bit of a buzz last season when he wore a wooden bow tie to a playoff game, and has followed that up by wearing a wooden-brimmed hat to the Grindhouse for Thursday’s Game 3 against the Thunder.
— SoleCollector.com (@SoleCollector) April 24, 2014
For the complete story of how this particular decision came to pass, Lance Fresh of Bleacher Report breaks it down with Conley and his stylist in the video clip above.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13