Apr 24, 2014, 9:43 PM EST
Mike Conley is among the many players who take pride in being on the cutting edge of fashion, and displaying that with creative clothing choices worn to the arena on game days.
He created a bit of a buzz last season when he wore a wooden bow tie to a playoff game, and has followed that up by wearing a wooden-brimmed hat to the Grindhouse for Thursday’s Game 3 against the Thunder.
— SoleCollector.com (@SoleCollector) April 24, 2014
For the complete story of how this particular decision came to pass, Lance Fresh of Bleacher Report breaks it down with Conley and his stylist in the video clip above.
- DeMarcus Cousins wins. 4
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 9
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 17
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 6
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 24
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 10