Apr 24, 2014, 9:43 PM EDT
Mike Conley is among the many players who take pride in being on the cutting edge of fashion, and displaying that with creative clothing choices worn to the arena on game days.
He created a bit of a buzz last season when he wore a wooden bow tie to a playoff game, and has followed that up by wearing a wooden-brimmed hat to the Grindhouse for Thursday’s Game 3 against the Thunder.
— SoleCollector.com (@SoleCollector) April 24, 2014
For the complete story of how this particular decision came to pass, Lance Fresh of Bleacher Report breaks it down with Conley and his stylist in the video clip above.
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 0
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22