Apr 24, 2014, 9:43 PM EDT
Mike Conley is among the many players who take pride in being on the cutting edge of fashion, and displaying that with creative clothing choices worn to the arena on game days.
He created a bit of a buzz last season when he wore a wooden bow tie to a playoff game, and has followed that up by wearing a wooden-brimmed hat to the Grindhouse for Thursday’s Game 3 against the Thunder.
— SoleCollector.com (@SoleCollector) April 24, 2014
For the complete story of how this particular decision came to pass, Lance Fresh of Bleacher Report breaks it down with Conley and his stylist in the video clip above.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10