Apr 23, 2014, 5:49 PM EST
The biggest story of the young playoffs so far is the play of the Washington Wizards — they are now up 2-0 on the Chicago Bulls and heading home for games three and four.
J. Michael of CSNWashington.com joins Kay Adams to talk all things Wizards: what the come-from-behind wins say about the team, what John Wall has been able to do not just as an offensive lynchpin but as a game manager, and of course the fantastic play of Nene.
You have to be pumped if you’re a Wizards fan who now looks ahead and sees the Pacers (or maybe Hawks, but probably Pacers) in the second round and think you have a chance to win more than one series this postseason.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16