Apr 23, 2014, 5:49 PM EDT
The biggest story of the young playoffs so far is the play of the Washington Wizards — they are now up 2-0 on the Chicago Bulls and heading home for games three and four.
J. Michael of CSNWashington.com joins Kay Adams to talk all things Wizards: what the come-from-behind wins say about the team, what John Wall has been able to do not just as an offensive lynchpin but as a game manager, and of course the fantastic play of Nene.
You have to be pumped if you’re a Wizards fan who now looks ahead and sees the Pacers (or maybe Hawks, but probably Pacers) in the second round and think you have a chance to win more than one series this postseason.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36