Apr 23, 2014, 5:49 PM EST
The biggest story of the young playoffs so far is the play of the Washington Wizards — they are now up 2-0 on the Chicago Bulls and heading home for games three and four.
J. Michael of CSNWashington.com joins Kay Adams to talk all things Wizards: what the come-from-behind wins say about the team, what John Wall has been able to do not just as an offensive lynchpin but as a game manager, and of course the fantastic play of Nene.
You have to be pumped if you’re a Wizards fan who now looks ahead and sees the Pacers (or maybe Hawks, but probably Pacers) in the second round and think you have a chance to win more than one series this postseason.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 13
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 10
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29