Apr 23, 2014, 9:15 PM EDT
As we watch Game 2 between the Heat and the Bobcats unfold live, Miami isn’t exactly putting things away, but doesn’t appear to be in all that much danger of losing at the same time.
Nevertheless, Charlotte keeps putting runs together and making comeback attempts to keep the deficit manageable, and Gerald Henderson is more than doing his part.
This rejection at the rim of a Udonis Haslem dunk attempt was just one of Henderson’s highlight plays, from a night where he had a least a couple of others worth revisiting.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 8
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 30
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 83
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 54
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4