Apr 23, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
As we watch Game 2 between the Heat and the Bobcats unfold live, Miami isn’t exactly putting things away, but doesn’t appear to be in all that much danger of losing at the same time.
Nevertheless, Charlotte keeps putting runs together and making comeback attempts to keep the deficit manageable, and Gerald Henderson is more than doing his part.
This rejection at the rim of a Udonis Haslem dunk attempt was just one of Henderson’s highlight plays, from a night where he had a least a couple of others worth revisiting.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3