Apr 23, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
As we watch Game 2 between the Heat and the Bobcats unfold live, Miami isn’t exactly putting things away, but doesn’t appear to be in all that much danger of losing at the same time.
Nevertheless, Charlotte keeps putting runs together and making comeback attempts to keep the deficit manageable, and Gerald Henderson is more than doing his part.
This rejection at the rim of a Udonis Haslem dunk attempt was just one of Henderson’s highlight plays, from a night where he had a least a couple of others worth revisiting.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16