Apr 23, 2014, 9:15 PM EDT
As we watch Game 2 between the Heat and the Bobcats unfold live, Miami isn’t exactly putting things away, but doesn’t appear to be in all that much danger of losing at the same time.
Nevertheless, Charlotte keeps putting runs together and making comeback attempts to keep the deficit manageable, and Gerald Henderson is more than doing his part.
This rejection at the rim of a Udonis Haslem dunk attempt was just one of Henderson’s highlight plays, from a night where he had a least a couple of others worth revisiting.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7