Apr 23, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
We’ve all been there – wearing dark clothes in public, noticing lint on them, worrying everyone can see it, wishing for a lint roller, sitting courtside at the Raptors first playoff series in six years. OK, maybe I lost you with that last one.
But Drake has.
Lucky for him, he had a lint roller handy. Look for him in the gray shirt between the Sirius XM signs, just rolling away and living the life.
Considering the Raptors won, he should use the lint roller at Game 5 next Wednesday. It can be part of the Raptors’ rebranding, and they can sell lucky lint rollers with other merchandise in the arena.
- Report: DeAndre Jordan “on verge ” of taking max deal to join Dallas Mavericks 24
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 11
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 5
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 22
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0