Apr 23, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
We’ve all been there – wearing dark clothes in public, noticing lint on them, worrying everyone can see it, wishing for a lint roller, sitting courtside at the Raptors first playoff series in six years. OK, maybe I lost you with that last one.
But Drake has.
Lucky for him, he had a lint roller handy. Look for him in the gray shirt between the Sirius XM signs, just rolling away and living the life.
Considering the Raptors won, he should use the lint roller at Game 5 next Wednesday. It can be part of the Raptors’ rebranding, and they can sell lucky lint rollers with other merchandise in the arena.
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 1
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 43
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 17
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 34
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 15
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 22
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29