Apr 23, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
We’ve all been there – wearing dark clothes in public, noticing lint on them, worrying everyone can see it, wishing for a lint roller, sitting courtside at the Raptors first playoff series in six years. OK, maybe I lost you with that last one.
But Drake has.
Lucky for him, he had a lint roller handy. Look for him in the gray shirt between the Sirius XM signs, just rolling away and living the life.
Considering the Raptors won, he should use the lint roller at Game 5 next Wednesday. It can be part of the Raptors’ rebranding, and they can sell lucky lint rollers with other merchandise in the arena.
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 0
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 3
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 3
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16