Apr 23, 2014, 9:55 AM EST
We’ve all been there – wearing dark clothes in public, noticing lint on them, worrying everyone can see it, wishing for a lint roller, sitting courtside at the Raptors first playoff series in six years. OK, maybe I lost you with that last one.
But Drake has.
Lucky for him, he had a lint roller handy. Look for him in the gray shirt between the Sirius XM signs, just rolling away and living the life.
Considering the Raptors won, he should use the lint roller at Game 5 next Wednesday. It can be part of the Raptors’ rebranding, and they can sell lucky lint rollers with other merchandise in the arena.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12