Apr 23, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
We’ve all been there – wearing dark clothes in public, noticing lint on them, worrying everyone can see it, wishing for a lint roller, sitting courtside at the Raptors first playoff series in six years. OK, maybe I lost you with that last one.
But Drake has.
Lucky for him, he had a lint roller handy. Look for him in the gray shirt between the Sirius XM signs, just rolling away and living the life.
Considering the Raptors won, he should use the lint roller at Game 5 next Wednesday. It can be part of the Raptors’ rebranding, and they can sell lucky lint rollers with other merchandise in the arena.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8