Apr 23, 2014, 9:23 PM EST
Mike Smith, the former BYU standout who had three seasons in the NBA, is probably the guy you know better as the Clippers’ broadcast color commentator who at least a game says something that has you shaking your head.
His Most Improved Player votes also left us confused.
Except that was not meant to be his MIP votes, rather his MVP votes, he tweeted.
It’s just a very Mike Smith things to do… but hey, it is a good MVP ballot. (And to be really fair, there are a lot of voters who genuinely fear they will do something like this, that it’s not that hard to screw up.)
Does this mean that Anthony Davis is going to get his first place MVP vote?
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5