Apr 23, 2014, 9:23 PM EDT
Mike Smith, the former BYU standout who had three seasons in the NBA, is probably the guy you know better as the Clippers’ broadcast color commentator who at least a game says something that has you shaking your head.
Did Mike Smith just suggest Sasha Vujacic is the kind of guy the Clippers need in the playoffs to deal with Durant?—
Kurt Helin (@basketballtalk) February 10, 2014
His Most Improved Player votes also left us confused.
Except that was not meant to be his MIP votes, rather his MVP votes, he tweeted.
It’s just a very Mike Smith things to do… but hey, it is a good MVP ballot. (And to be really fair, there are a lot of voters who genuinely fear they will do something like this, that it’s not that hard to screw up.)
Does this mean that Anthony Davis is going to get his first place MVP vote?
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 0
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 53
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44