Apr 23, 2014, 9:23 PM EST
Mike Smith, the former BYU standout who had three seasons in the NBA, is probably the guy you know better as the Clippers’ broadcast color commentator who at least a game says something that has you shaking your head.
His Most Improved Player votes also left us confused.
Except that was not meant to be his MIP votes, rather his MVP votes, he tweeted.
It’s just a very Mike Smith things to do… but hey, it is a good MVP ballot. (And to be really fair, there are a lot of voters who genuinely fear they will do something like this, that it’s not that hard to screw up.)
Does this mean that Anthony Davis is going to get his first place MVP vote?
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 16
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 4
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11