Watch ending of Grizzlies/Thunder overtime thriller (VIDEO)

Apr 22, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT

That’s about as good as it gets.

Kevin Durant hitting threes while falling out of bounds. Kendrick Perkins with buckets at the buzzer to force overtime. Mike Miller draining threes. Zach Randolph doing Zach Randolph things.

This highlight package takes you through the end of the game and overtime with a lot of highlights from the Memphis win. Enjoy. Then make sure you clear your Thursday night calendar to watch this show as it moves to Memphis.

1. stayhigh_247 - Apr 22, 2014 at 11:14 AM

I thought that Portland game the other night was intense, this game was equally good if not better. I know Lebron is Lebron but I think the next champ is coming out of the west.

2. antistratfordian - Apr 22, 2014 at 2:35 PM

A very tough loss for OKC. Whoever makes it to the Finals out of the West is going to be run ragged by the time they get there.

• dablakdrphil - Apr 22, 2014 at 6:20 PM

Exactly why I think Miami will 3peat because once everybody beats each other up in the West they will be drained. The only team I expect Miami to have troubles with would be Brooklyn if they make it to the 2nd round other than that I believe Miami can easily get through all the other teams and I think the Pacers hit a wall at the worse time so they don’t look as scary as they once did

• antistratfordian - Apr 22, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Yeah. I don’t necessarily think Miami will have a problem with Brooklyn either. Things are different in the playoffs.

3. dablakdrphil - Apr 22, 2014 at 6:39 PM

They may not but they match up extremely well with the Heat that’s why I think they may have problems with them but I don’t see Miami getting beat in a series 4x by any East team

Heat can make playoffs without LeBron
Top 10 NBA Player Searches