Apr 21, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
That is the official Portland Police Department twitter account, which is normally dedicated to the important work of the PD — major arrests, found pipe bombs, things of that nature.
But they couldn’t help but take a little dig at Houston after the Trail Blazers came from 11 down in the fourth quarter to steal Game 1 of their playoff series.
There has got to be a Jail Blazers joke in here that I’m missing, right?
(Hat tip to The Big Lead.)
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 16
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 39
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 56
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4