Apr 21, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
That is the official Portland Police Department twitter account, which is normally dedicated to the important work of the PD — major arrests, found pipe bombs, things of that nature.
But they couldn’t help but take a little dig at Houston after the Trail Blazers came from 11 down in the fourth quarter to steal Game 1 of their playoff series.
There has got to be a Jail Blazers joke in here that I’m missing, right?
(Hat tip to The Big Lead.)
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70