Apr 21, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
That is the official Portland Police Department twitter account, which is normally dedicated to the important work of the PD — major arrests, found pipe bombs, things of that nature.
But they couldn’t help but take a little dig at Houston after the Trail Blazers came from 11 down in the fourth quarter to steal Game 1 of their playoff series.
There has got to be a Jail Blazers joke in here that I’m missing, right?
(Hat tip to The Big Lead.)
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 12
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 25
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 19
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 9
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 20
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4
- Report: Chris Mullin doesn’t want to jump in mid-season to coach Kings 3
- Shane Larkin, a second thought as Knicks chase star free agents, trying to find his own way 1