Apr 21, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
That is the official Portland Police Department twitter account, which is normally dedicated to the important work of the PD — major arrests, found pipe bombs, things of that nature.
But they couldn’t help but take a little dig at Houston after the Trail Blazers came from 11 down in the fourth quarter to steal Game 1 of their playoff series.
There has got to be a Jail Blazers joke in here that I’m missing, right?
(Hat tip to The Big Lead.)
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 77
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 6
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 77
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 26
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 45
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19