Apr 21, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
That is the official Portland Police Department twitter account, which is normally dedicated to the important work of the PD — major arrests, found pipe bombs, things of that nature.
But they couldn’t help but take a little dig at Houston after the Trail Blazers came from 11 down in the fourth quarter to steal Game 1 of their playoff series.
There has got to be a Jail Blazers joke in here that I’m missing, right?
(Hat tip to The Big Lead.)
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10