Apr 19, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
The playoff series between the Raptors and the Nets should be one of the more competitive of the first round, given the fact that they’re the two teams that have piled up the East’s best records since December and January, respectively.
It’s a clash between Brooklyn’s experienced veterans and Toronto’s starting lineup, which features three players who have yet to taste the postseason.
The Toronto Sun took a slightly less respectful approach, however, when describing the Raptors’ opponents.
— Jon McCarthy (@jonmccarthySUN) April 19, 2014
Not bad at all, though I’m not sure it’s all that wise to start a print war like this with the New York tabloids.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 0
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7