Apr 19, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
The playoff series between the Raptors and the Nets should be one of the more competitive of the first round, given the fact that they’re the two teams that have piled up the East’s best records since December and January, respectively.
It’s a clash between Brooklyn’s experienced veterans and Toronto’s starting lineup, which features three players who have yet to taste the postseason.
The Toronto Sun took a slightly less respectful approach, however, when describing the Raptors’ opponents.
— Jon McCarthy (@jonmccarthySUN) April 19, 2014
Not bad at all, though I’m not sure it’s all that wise to start a print war like this with the New York tabloids.
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 6
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 13
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9