Apr 19, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
The playoff series between the Raptors and the Nets should be one of the more competitive of the first round, given the fact that they’re the two teams that have piled up the East’s best records since December and January, respectively.
It’s a clash between Brooklyn’s experienced veterans and Toronto’s starting lineup, which features three players who have yet to taste the postseason.
The Toronto Sun took a slightly less respectful approach, however, when describing the Raptors’ opponents.
— Jon McCarthy (@jonmccarthySUN) April 19, 2014
Not bad at all, though I’m not sure it’s all that wise to start a print war like this with the New York tabloids.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 19
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 7
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 34
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2