Apr 19, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
The playoff series between the Raptors and the Nets should be one of the more competitive of the first round, given the fact that they’re the two teams that have piled up the East’s best records since December and January, respectively.
It’s a clash between Brooklyn’s experienced veterans and Toronto’s starting lineup, which features three players who have yet to taste the postseason.
The Toronto Sun took a slightly less respectful approach, however, when describing the Raptors’ opponents.
— Jon McCarthy (@jonmccarthySUN) April 19, 2014
Not bad at all, though I’m not sure it’s all that wise to start a print war like this with the New York tabloids.
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 0
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58