Apr 19, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
The playoff series between the Raptors and the Nets should be one of the more competitive of the first round, given the fact that they’re the two teams that have piled up the East’s best records since December and January, respectively.
It’s a clash between Brooklyn’s experienced veterans and Toronto’s starting lineup, which features three players who have yet to taste the postseason.
The Toronto Sun took a slightly less respectful approach, however, when describing the Raptors’ opponents.
— Jon McCarthy (@jonmccarthySUN) April 19, 2014
Not bad at all, though I’m not sure it’s all that wise to start a print war like this with the New York tabloids.
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 1
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16